Da 2015 Mustang

This actually looks a LOT better than the pic we saw last week. I hated the concept but these shots actually look alright. I would have to see it in person/ street pics to know if I like.

As of right now though, challenger > mustang.

Looks nice, and I think it's a move in the right direction design wise on Ford's part.

But it's not my cup of tea, based solely off of looks. If I wanted a car with those design cues, I'd buy foreign.

V-8 Voodoo engine sounds intriguing though. :nerd:

14226103531421799089.jpg
=/=
View media item 632901

The shape of the grille, the contours and vents on the hood, the lower front valence, the distinguishing crease on the lower portion of the body running from the front wheels to the rear... Its obvious there are many Aston inspired styling queues used on this new Mustang.
Do they look identical... no. Neither did the Chrysler 300 and the Rolls Royce it imitated, but Stevie Wonder could see the blatant similarity's in their design.

I think they are still testing this. i seen a covered car (from them spy shots type deals) near my place. similar silhouette...

I loved the retro S197 look so I thought I was gonna hate this new **** but I was wrong

I'm not really a fan of those small squinty looking headlights but this is clean as **** y'all dudes tripping

The grille is :pimp: Evos inspired but still distinctly Mustang

Ford owned Aston for quite a while...doesn't it make sense that the brand borrowed from one another?

it looks good but it looks like a combination of the previous mustang and the fusion. Which again are both cars that took ideas from previous cars. Every cars going to be the same in couple years. 

I've been a Mustang guy for years and I'm glad I bought a '13 that still had the "muscle look". The one reason I didn't care too much for the Camaro was due to the futuristic look. Now, it seems like Mustang is going the same route. Its not ugly or anything, but I want my muscle car to look like a muscle car and not a luxury sports vehicle. This is why the Chally at one point was my top choice when looking at muscle cars. It was just too damn heavy, though.

I still think they are working on a few things for the '15 Stang, but that's probably 90% of how it will look. I'm going to keep the '13 GT and probably put a Roush Supercharger in it and be happy :lol: I do like the twin turbo 4-cylinder they plan on putting in the car. Also, I've heard that they are getting rid of the GT500 and making it the GT350.. :rolleyes

View media item 633231

Last edited:
I've been a Mustang guy for years and I'm glad I bought a '13 that still had the "muscle look". The one reason I didn't care too much for the Camaro was due to the futuristic look. Now, it seems like Mustang is going the same route. Its not ugly or anything, but I want my muscle car to look like a muscle car and not a luxury sports vehicle. This is why the Chally at one point was my top choice when looking at muscle cars. It was just too damn heavy, though.

I still think they are working on a few things for the '15 Stang, but that's probably 90% of how it will look. I'm going to keep the '13 GT and probably put a Roush Supercharger in it and be happy :lol: I do like the twin turbo 4-cylinder they plan on putting in the car. Also, I've heard that they are getting rid of the GT500 and making it the GT350.. :rolleyes

View media item 633231

Camaro looks futuristic? The 5th gen Camaro's take most of their design from the first Gen Camaros.

I read that the lead designer from Aston can over to ford. That's why a lot of new Ford cars have that Aston-like front grille.

Also, since I do not work at this company anymore I can say this....

Watch out for the next gen Kia's. I know there have been a few posts about them but the stuff they have in planned development for 2014/15 onward is game changing for them. Also, the interior's of the next gen Fords is gonna be CRAZY :pimp:

View media item 633231

Camaro looks futuristic? The 5th gen Camaro's take most of their design from the first Gen Camaros.

You can def see the inspiration in the Camaros design but compared to the Mustang and Challenger it still looks the most aggressive and futuristic IMO

View media item 633231

You can def see the inspiration in the Camaros design but compared to the Mustang and Challenger it still looks the most aggressive and futuristic IMO

and this is a bad thing?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom