Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump's nipping Kanye2020 in the bud early :rofl:

Either that or he just found the greatest distraction on the day he confirmed his secretary of state pick :lol:

Either way,can't wait to hear about it in some new music from 'Ye :lol: :nerd:

Looks like Kanye is back to work , good for him mybe he's doing a lil better

No way he's involved with the inauguration tho, that's gon be one big trump ralley ...they ain't letting that fly :lol:

In the hospital for exhaustion or plastic surgery? Dude's face doesn't look right...

2ur5dhz.png

Kanye West visits Trump Tower during trip to New York

Looks like Kanye is back to work , good for him mybe he's doing a lil better

No way he's involved with the inauguration tho, that's gon be one big trump ralley ...they ain't letting that fly :lol:

Word it'd be a **** show :lol:

I'd love to see it though just for the look on their faces as 'Ye's stunting on a jumbotron

Last edited:
I wonder how many little pop tarts will be standing in line for yeezy's with their hand dyed blonde this weekend

Hope this dude lives for a very long time because if he dies any time soon the type of things his followers will start saying will be out of control

Neither one of these dudes look happy about this at all. Sidenote has anyone even confirmed that Ye was at the trump tower to meet Trump?.... Trump tower serves as a residence for many random rich people that Ye could possibly be meeting with. I feel as if this is really out of left field for him to be meeting with Ye in the midst of picking his cabinet and a Russia scandal going on.. but alas nothing is surprising during this presidency.

Neither one of these dudes look happy about this at all. Sidenote has anyone even confirmed that Ye was at the trump tower to meet Trump?.... Trump tower serves as a residence for many random rich people that Ye could possibly be meeting with. I feel as if this is really out of left field for him to be meeting with Ye in the midst of picking his cabinet and a Russia scandal going on.. but alas nothing is surprising during this presidency.

I mean...

View media item 2260797
2016 y'all :rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom