Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
This man looks
alien.gif

Well yes surely a pic was taken of the two together... but that doesn't mean that was the reason behind his visit to the Trump. I just find it kind of crazy too think of all the things Trump got going on now that meeting with fresh off mental breakdown Kanye was that high on his list

Give it up boss, your mans is gone

Last edited:

Well yes surely a pic was taken of the two together... but that doesn't mean that was the reason behind his visit to the Trump. I just find it kind of crazy too think of all the things Trump got going on now that meeting with fresh off mental breakdown Kanye was that high on his list

It was live aired on C-Span and they said they had a discussion :lol:,I'm sure it was a planned meeting. For what reasons though,I have no idea :lol:

Last edited:

Yes its been confirmed. They met for 15 mins. Kanye went to Trump tower to see Trump

Well yes surely a pic was taken of the two together... but that doesn't mean that was the reason behind his visit to the Trump. I just find it kind of crazy too think of all the things Trump got going on now that meeting with fresh off mental breakdown Kany
Yes its been confirmed. They met for 15 mins. Kanye went to Trump tower to see Trump

Trump in the middle of picking his cabinet, is being accused of rigging the election & one of his first thoughts is to have a sit down with Kanye West, We're living in a real life episode of Southpark.

The fact that Kanye made that awful Number One song with Pharrell and large majority of yall messed with him says a lot :lol:

Then you go to the TLOP concert to have him hover you on a K'Nex piece :lol:

My G, are you referring to the feature this ___ did on Pharrell's song a cool decade ago? :rofl: :rofl:

That particular verse on that particular song being a standout sign that his fans are tripping has me dying right now.

Last edited:
The rapper might have met with Trump to discuss becoming an "ambassador of sorts," a source close to West told E! News. The went on to add that Trump is getting West involved in a "entrepreneurial leadership role."

The meeting apparently came about because Trump's team reached out to West's camp. "Trump thinks he's a great role model when it comes to business," the E! source added.

Ye just needs a full heel turn at this point. It'll refresh his character and prime him for the epic babyface turn.

Hes already a full heel tho. Dude cancelled a show after performing only 3 songs and doing a crazy rant. Then he cancelled the entire tour afterwards...that sounds like a heel to me lol

Imagine, if you will, that you are president-elect. Someone in the media actually does their job and writes up an extensive article detailing many of the conflicts of interest your presidency poses.

Would your response be to A) Hold a "major news conference" detailing how you would avoid these massive conflicts, lie through your teeth, and be proven further you're a huge fraud and your presidency is a sham. or B) Cancel the news conference, bring in circus show clown freak Kanye West, send the foolish masses into a tizzy on social media, and in turn distract the rest of the useless press from the story that highlights many of the problems that exist with your upcoming term?

Make more sense now?

HOW DONALD TRUMP'S BUSINESS TIES ARE ALREADY JEOPARDIZING U.S. INTERESTS

Last edited:
Someone needs to photoshop a Jesus piece and da Marmot or Pelle on Kanye in that pic with Trump.

Looks like Yeezy is having a meeting at Trump tower 
mean.gif
Don already getting it done. 

After saying that everyone would be able to buy yeezys, and nike adi and obama couldnt get it done.

Its tiiiiiiimmme

Made in the Usa yeezys coming soon
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Kanye would have flopped to Hillary had she won....dude is the ultimate clown, I'm starting to think the whole mental breakdown thing was orchestrated for KUWTK material....DISGUSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom