da OG muscle car era is returning VOL Buh-bye CAFE laws

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can already do what i want now, and my ladder steps continue to climb, while u here with your Stan impersonation :lol:

yet the cuban is holding you back of what you want to accumulate yourself to. echo chambers you speak of? stan is what you call others. and you want to act like you are in charge. material world has your by the vice grip b

da cuban is bout to be purchased.. holding me back? accruing these worldly possessions is setting me free :pimp:

it's holding you back and you can't foresee your demise.

giphy.gif

anything else?

All i ask is fair treatment. u said i couldn't pop back when i got hit first, well make sure i aint hit in da first place.
Again, I'm not your bodyguard and I don't have access to a time machine.  

Most of the times you "get hit," it's because you're saying offensive things - not because people are insulting you/your living situation out of thin air.  In that sense, they're actually the ones who are "counter punching."  

You call systemic racism "imaginary" or "an excuse," people respond by saying, in effect, "don't throw stones when you live in your mother's glass house."  I don't condone it.  It's against the rules and is treated as such by the staff.  But we're not going to accept "counter punching" as an excuse - and that's as true for you as it is for your "enemies."  

This is why we urge all community members to disagree with IDEAS rather than people.  

On another note, I would remind you that this whole "that's just my opinion" defense isn't valid when it comes to insulting people on the basis of race, gender, sexuality, religion, nation of origin, or ethnicity.  

You need to check yourself on that front.  I'm not amenable to the "tolerate my intolerance" argument.  NikeTalk was founded in large part to serve as a sanctuary for sneaker fans sick of being assaulted by hate speech.

After reviewing the last couple of pages, I'm closing this topic - which I don't believe was created in good faith to begin with.  I view it as part of a "victory lap" intended to needle a group of posters from the political discussion thread.