DaBaby Thread

Okay trash might be a strong word. Dudes raps are weak at best. Videos funny though.

Knockout video funny but this dude is trash, judging off the strength of that Suge song, which is now all over Atlanta radio.

Okay trash might be a strong word. Dudes raps are weak at best. Videos funny though.

What you expecting him to rap like Nas or some ****?

Dude can actually legitimately spit unlike 90% of the other mainstream rappers nowadays.

Raps are weak? Ok, that means you just don't like him.
This is one of his hardest songs imo
Punchlines, flow, beat on point.

Last edited:
Would it be safe to say that all hip hop content is redundant?
there's a way to make it less obvious that a lot of artists don't seem to know about...

megan thee stallion and da baby are two artists that I can tell know how to write and have "it" but they are two artists that need someone in their corners telling them to switch things up a bit.

especially megan.

Last edited:
Facts. And people really ride for him in NC. Live in Fayetteville but not from here but you can tell everyone ****s with him. Where as j cole, I think most like him but people here don’t
doesn't seem exactly the same for charlotte...
I actually know ppl that know cam and rock with him more.
honestly, the one song I did hear from son wasn't that bad. would be dope if they worked together tbh.

doesn't seem exactly the same for charlotte...
I actually know ppl that know cam and rock with him more.
honestly, the one song I did hear from son wasn't that bad. would be dope if they worked together tbh.

....who the hell do you know that rocks with Cam Coldheart more than DaBaby aka the dude with the current #1 song in America on Apple Music and who every single song they drop or gets featured on goes right to the top of the Apple Music charts immediately?

And I live in NC. So idk where you’re getting that unless it’s just some random street cats that like to hate.

I know ppl that went to school with him.
I also know ppl in the streets that don't look at him as official like that or the guy to rep charlotte nationally.
i'm not hating, i'm just telling you that its not 100% in charlotte.
dababy has the number one song in the country due to the rest of America. that in no way means he has 100% support in the streets of the city he's from.

*shrugs*
I live in NC too. I said what I said.

me not being from NC but living in clt, any national look towards clt is a big deal for this city, period. I thought *****s would be excited. I brought son's name up and his music and got hit with stone faces and that was before the mall incident.

anyway I actually rock with da baby so again, its not hate.

His flow and delivery are better than his actual bars.

He’d really be dope if he wasn’t so painfully repetitive. Yes I know all rappers are but there are levels.

Back
Top Bottom