Dada cdubbz? anyone still have theres?

Mainly the all chrome ones from the ASG, I remember wanting those so bad, but I was broke as hell and they were so limited if you still have them lets see pics..

Mainly the all chrome ones from the ASG, I remember wanting those so bad, but I was broke as hell and they were so limited if you still have them lets see pics..

got a pair from finishline.com i think and flipped them

if i recall correctly they weren't even suitable to wear...more of a novelty than anything else

got a pair from finishline.com i think and flipped them

if i recall correctly they weren't even suitable to wear...more of a novelty than anything else

Yeah I remember that the chrome would come off, thank god I was broke back then I would have gotten them and rocked them like crazy, that was during the whole bling bling era, lol thank goodness that passed

Yeah I remember that the chrome would come off, thank god I was broke back then I would have gotten them and rocked them like crazy, that was during the whole bling bling era, lol thank goodness that passed

I have 2 deadstock pairs of chrome'd out CDubbz. I don't care if they were hyped up or not, they were a cool shoe to have and of all the shoes I own are still one of my favorite pairs.

I remember when Chris Webber broke 'em out during the All Star Game. NOBODY had any idea what they were. People were posting zoomed in images and debating whether or not they were Nikes or not. I remember a blurred image of the shoe and people swore they saw a swoosh in there. People thought they were anything from Nike's to Oakleys. The discussion was actually a hot topic here on Niketalk for a week or so after the all star game.

They delayed the release of the shoe and it built up alot of hype. When the general release colors actually dropped, they sold fairly well. Atleast in Sacramento they did.

I have 2 deadstock pairs of chrome'd out CDubbz. I don't care if they were hyped up or not, they were a cool shoe to have and of all the shoes I own are still one of my favorite pairs.

I remember when Chris Webber broke 'em out during the All Star Game. NOBODY had any idea what they were. People were posting zoomed in images and debating whether or not they were Nikes or not. I remember a blurred image of the shoe and people swore they saw a swoosh in there. People thought they were anything from Nike's to Oakleys. The discussion was actually a hot topic here on Niketalk for a week or so after the all star game.

They delayed the release of the shoe and it built up alot of hype. When the general release colors actually dropped, they sold fairly well. Atleast in Sacramento they did.

i still have my black/chrome cdubbz. not very good ballin shoes. also acouple pairs of c4's the webber shoe after the cdubbz which are better ballin shoes than the cdubbz. ill take pics tomorrow

i still have my black/chrome cdubbz. not very good ballin shoes. also acouple pairs of c4's the webber shoe after the cdubbz which are better ballin shoes than the cdubbz. ill take pics tomorrow

Originally Posted by ijapino

Yup, all the kids had these when they released. Not me though.
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

lookin back i dunno what the hell i was thinkin buying these
laugh.gif
guess its cuz i was a huge webber fan. the cdubbz feel horrible compared to the c4 tho

lookin back i dunno what the hell i was thinkin buying these
laugh.gif
guess its cuz i was a huge webber fan. the cdubbz feel horrible compared to the c4 tho

Originally Posted by Mister916

ohwell.gif

Me neither
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mister916

ohwell.gif

Me neither
frown.gif

I wouldn't wear them if they were giving to me... when I was in junior high they tried to have those as our team kicks no go!

Back
Top Bottom