Dada chris webbers

anyone have any chris webber (or sprewel) Dadas.  Just came across my all chrome CWebbs (with the velvet bag) that he rocked in the all star game, brings back memories!

anyone have any chris webber (or sprewel) Dadas.  Just came across my all chrome CWebbs (with the velvet bag) that he rocked in the all star game, brings back memories!

pimp.gif
I still ball in my C4s. Outdoors only tho. 

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Ugly . Can't believe they put rims on shoes . hahah
roll.gif
man i considered gettin a pair back then. was it sprewells?

roll.gif

I was a huge C Webb fan starting with the Fab Five and into the NBA. I bought a GR pair and the Chrome All Star pair. So, glad I sold them off, because there was no way I was going to wear the Chrome pair.

I was a huge C Webb fan starting with the Fab Five and into the NBA. I bought a GR pair and the Chrome All Star pair. So, glad I sold them off, because there was no way I was going to wear the Chrome pair.

Originally Posted by j4ck

roll.gif

yup the ones with the rims are Spree's, CWebb Dada's were chrome

Originally Posted by j4ck

roll.gif

yup the ones with the rims are Spree's, CWebb Dada's were chrome

Wish I still had my old Slam magazines just to see all of those obscure brands again...

Remember glen rice in WB sport shoes?
What were the shoes Kendall Gill wore when he was with the nets? I really wanna see those again, particularly the ones with the red bottom.
Tryna remember what shoes chris gatling would wear too...
Further back, bigs loved to have their own shoe I guess...The Dream in Spalding, Mailman in Apex and LA Gear, Ewing in his own EWING brand...

Would appreciate others adding to the list!

Wish I still had my old Slam magazines just to see all of those obscure brands again...

Remember glen rice in WB sport shoes?
What were the shoes Kendall Gill wore when he was with the nets? I really wanna see those again, particularly the ones with the red bottom.
Tryna remember what shoes chris gatling would wear too...
Further back, bigs loved to have their own shoe I guess...The Dream in Spalding, Mailman in Apex and LA Gear, Ewing in his own EWING brand...

Would appreciate others adding to the list!

All I know is that soon as he started wearing these shoes, that's when he got all the knee problems

Back
Top Bottom