Dada chris webbers

All I know is that soon as he started wearing these shoes, that's when he got all the knee problems

laugh.gif
 I cant believe I actually wanted these in 8th grade.

cdubbz1.jpg

Dadas were very popular when I was in Middle school and high school lol.

I remember people wearing the Sprees too, always thought those were a joke.

But the C-Dubz were very popular. I wanted a pair back then, but not enough to buy them.

Dadas were very popular when I was in Middle school and high school lol.

I remember people wearing the Sprees too, always thought those were a joke.

But the C-Dubz were very popular. I wanted a pair back then, but not enough to buy them.

I'm a kings fan so I had to cop a few pairs of the Cdubz. couldn't mess with the all chrome pair though. I had 2 pairs of the black and chrome ones though.

I'm a kings fan so I had to cop a few pairs of the Cdubz. couldn't mess with the all chrome pair though. I had 2 pairs of the black and chrome ones though.

I remember wanting to cop these back in the day. Looked like some tanks, I'd still cop em if I had the chance for the right price
1010402-300x225.jpg

I remember wanting to cop these back in the day. Looked like some tanks, I'd still cop em if I had the chance for the right price
1010402-300x225.jpg

lol my boy had the chrome all star ones. i remember when he rocked them and the chrome started to crack
laugh.gif

lol my boy had the chrome all star ones. i remember when he rocked them and the chrome started to crack
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by manifresh

these companies must pay the players a crap load of money to rock their hideous shoes

Do people pay you a crapload of money to camp out for a night, buy up a hyped release in like 4-5 different sizes, and then go straight to Niketalk and CL to charge double and triple the price?  You resellers annoy the @#$% outta me.  It's not just the price hikes, etc... and whoarding up shoes making it harder for most people to cop without camping, it's the fact that you come into threads where people are looking for updated info, etc... and then gravedigging every thread just saying useless crap to get your post count up to 300 to get your resell on.  You've been reported.  I hope you get banned.  Go to ebay with all that mess.

Back
Top Bottom