roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at all this *****ing.

No worse than Kobe's "unnatural basketball moves"
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

just bring in mebenga to take out both j.r smith and dahntay jones knees and call it a day.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i wouldn't care too bad its not the nfl where contracts aren't guarenteed, so these dudes would still be getting paid for getting hurt.

Originally Posted by maldonado

ya'll lil kids go play outside
You Nuggets fans disgust me and have no respect for the game. You can't even recognize what your player did was wrong? PATHETIC!

ya'll lil kids go play outside.

62414_Hornets_Nuggets_Basketball.jpg

r

a4cd6bf8797c4f8c163f1d84d445efd7-getty-87746139mw057_los_angeles_l.jpg

c0a298edab79284f7fcd781ed8c58cb7-getty-87746139mw054_los_angeles_l.jpg

91854eea3a1c68bd7f82ef43e2fe6a58-getty-87746139mw048_los_angeles_l.jpg

JONES!!!

2661bf057ab59d575b53f09d96e617ce-getty-87746139ng051_lakers_nugts.jpg

b55670561597ad9d6af8d5fd2ddeeade-getty-87746139ng055_lakers_nugts.jpg

5e39b2a18af57180e29f464d2fb25b0c-getty-87746139mw066_los_angeles_l.jpg
please. please just go. get out of this thread. if you don't understand that what he has done these playoffs has very little to do withbasketball then you need to stop watching the NBA and go play basketball yourself. you should try doing that to somebody on an opposing team. SMH

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

You Nuggets fans disgust me and have no respect for the game. You can't even recognize what your player did was wrong? PATHETIC!

you cant generalize all nugs fans...its just this guy...let him post here or on the game thread with those pics but to do in our thread then thats kindapushing it

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

you cant generalize all nugs fans...its just this guy...let him post here or on the game thread with those pics but to do in our thread then thats kinda pushing it
there are many more fans like him. he's not alone. and he's also done this in every thread concerning Lakers-Denver. SMH

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

Originally Posted by knightngale

the league also rescinded bynum's flagrant

how about doing this $!!@ during the game so the nuggets don't parade to the line while the lakers get abused?

that is what i was thinking during the game ... u can't call a game with the thought of "keeping things under control" ... oh well best of 3now

Originally Posted by Ratboy90

please. please just go. get out of this thread. if you don't understand that what he has done these playoffs has very little to do with basketball then you need to stop watching the NBA and go play basketball yourself. you should try doing that to somebody on an opposing team. SMH

And those Kobe and Fisher elbows from the Houston series were technically sound Naismith masterpieces right?
shutthehellup.
when your guys are dishin shots, its all good but you cant handle any playoff physicality.
"JONES!" got the tech, which he deserved, and thats that.
yall complaining about that tiny shove in the back, Im sure have never picked up a basketball.
did you just barely start watching this season?
flying elbows, knees, punches, bites, brawls been going on for YEARS in the post season.
this is PLAYOFF BASKETBALL.

I hope those of you "die-hards" have tickets.
get there early.
you dont want melo jumpin on you early..

nopaugasomo.

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

don't pay that herb no mind, he learned how to post pictures finally so he's feeling good about himself.
nah, b I feel great.

Funny that this thread is all Lakers fans complaining, as usual. Not saying what he did was right but yall making way to big a deal out of it "Omg kobecould've got hurt" Lakers even got soft fans
smh.gif
.Kobe gonna get busy regardless Jones aint even really a factor so shut up already you got the call now relax

Originally Posted by Wade187

Funny that this thread is all Lakers fans complaining, as usual. Not saying what he did was right but yall making way to big a deal out of it "Omg kobe could've got hurt" Lakers even got soft fans
smh.gif
. Kobe gonna get busy regardless Jones aint even really a factor so shut up already you got the call now relax

QFT!

seriously youre trying to defend a GOON trippng somebody...TRIPPING SOMEBODY..

I've been playing playground ball for many years and i've never seen a guy trip somebody on purpose..

The push in the back okay ll agree that wasnt much..

But when u trip somebody youre crossing the line 4 real...

IN ALL HONESTLY I'D BE UPSET AS A FAN IF IT WAS ANY OTHER PLAYER WHO GOT TRIPPED AS WELL, THIS ISNT ABOUT KOBE..

Originally Posted by Ratboy90

please. please just go. get out of this thread. if you don't understand that what he has done these playoffs has very little to do with basketball then you need to stop watching the NBA and go play basketball yourself. you should try doing that to somebody on an opposing team. SMH

And those Kobe and Fisher elbows from the Houston series were technically sound Naismith masterpieces right?
shutthehellup.
when your guys are dishin shots, its all good but you cant handle any playoff physicality.
"JONES!" got the tech, which he deserved, and thats that.
yall complaining about that tiny shove in the back, Im sure have never picked up a basketball.
did you just barely start watching this season?
flying elbows, knees, punches, bites, brawls been going on for YEARS in the post season.
this is PLAYOFF BASKETBALL.

I hope those of you "die-hards" have tickets.
get there early.
you dont want melo jumpin on you early..

nopaugasomo.

i think if you gooooooooooo back in the houston thread...us Laker fans have said fishers elbow was dirty...but if you cant admit that your boy is playingdirty then you're oblivious bro
laugh.gif
...it seems you havent picked up abasketball or even played it cause if you're in the air like that even a tiny shove (that was not a tiny shove) can still throw you off and landwrong...you dont have control in the air...c'mon now

whos saying it was a clean play though? I just don't understand what you guys are still complaining about. Do you want him suspended or kicked out of theleague or something? They actually did something about it instead of letting it go, yet you guys still complaining.

bottom line he should be suspended 1 game...

im not saying send him to jail or somethin, but he def should be suspended..

anybody should for doing that...

there are many players and STARS in this league that would have fell hard on purpose after that shove to the back and would have exagerrated the contact inorder to get a flagrant 2/technical/ejection on Dahntay Jones.

Kobe took it and didn't sell the call any more than necessary, so I give him credit for that.

Imagine if Billups felt 2 hands on his back in mid-air.....he would have flailed his arms and jumped into the 5th row and stayed on the floorfor 5 minutes.

As far as the trip, he would get his $!+ whooped if he did that in a pick-up game. That was absolutely cheap shot and dirty play. He loses all respect as adecent defender.

and there was another play where Jones got under Kobe on a jumper that could have seriously hurt him. smh at Jones' punk %*+.

He should be suspended for a game.

And also....maldonado FTL
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MJsaver

seriously youre trying to defend a GOON trippng somebody...TRIPPING SOMEBODY..

I've been playing playground ball for many years and i've never seen a guy trip somebody on purpose..

The push in the back okay ll agree that wasnt much..

But when u trip somebody youre crossing the line 4 real...

IN ALL HONESTLY I'D BE UPSET AS A FAN IF IT WAS ANY OTHER PLAYER WHO GOT TRIPPED AS WELL, THIS ISNT ABOUT KOBE..

you are what your are that being said dahntay jones is a female dog and a word that starts with b and ends with h.

i was reading in the newspaper that some of the lakers were mad at mebenga for not getting payback on dahntay jones the other night, hopefully he learns hislesson and goes after either dahntay jones or j.r smith. i need a new avy and a pic of dahntay jones or j.r smith lying on their back in pain would be awonderful choice.

Back
Top Bottom