Dallas Forth Worth Arlington, Texas heads, quick question.

I posted this in the regional forums and of course nobody answered,
I'm going to the Cowboys game on 9/28 thru a travel package, which gives you 2 nights at the Gaylord Texan, I wanna go down to the Area two days early onFriday night, however I cannot afford the two extra nights at the Texan. So my question is, which hotel or general area should I look to book a hotel , thatis, in and around fun things to do with my girl for the two nights before the game. thanks in advance. And also if any knows of ways to get to the game otherthan paying those wild 60 and 75 dollar parking passes, enlighten me. one last question, any good sportsbars i could go to on sunday to watch all the games.

edit* thanks man, ill pm if i think of anything.

I would probably recommend just finding a cheap hotel in Arlington for those 2 extra days. Arlington is in the middle of Fort Worth and Dallas, so you couldhit up Fort Worth one night, Dallas the other night, then spend Sunday in Arlington. The Gaylord Texas is in Grapevine, right? If it's the one I'mthinking it is, that hotel is really nice.

There are really a couple of areas to look at in Arlington for a hotel. The first area I would look in is the 360 and I-30 area. That will put you right by SixFlags, Cowboys Stadium, the Rangers Stadium...

Hit me up through PMs if you have any questions or anything. I'll try to see what I can find out about parking.

I can't really find much on parking other than what the Cowboys offer, but I know that some places around the stadium offer parking for around $10-$20.That's probably something that you'll have to take time to go look at on one of those 2 extra days that you're there.

Back
Top Bottom