Dallas Mavericks VS Denver Nuggets Game 5 5/13 8:00 Central

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that was GREAT!

We need a screenshot of Chuck's face when the chick and Kenny was doing the pushups..Bro had that "yea she doing that" face...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Chuck & Kenny gonna get sued for sexual harassment if they aiin't careful
pretty sure half of the studio has ran thru already son....

I'm glad this series is over.

Great game for the Nuggets, especially Billups & Anthony. Looking forward to the WCF!

Man, I said once and I'll say it again, Inside the NBA is hilarious! I actually look forward to halftimes
pimp.gif

I'm up in here nervous like i'm watchin the finals
laugh.gif

Haha Man, I felt the same way
laugh.gif
I had my hopes on Sir Charles
roll.gif

Lmao at that trash team getting gassed off of beating a Ginobili-less Spurs. People in here was talking WCF
laugh.gif

come on cuban bring shaq to da mavs man denver was da better team dis year but w8 until next cuban got somethin up his sleeves
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Lmao at that trash team getting gassed off of beating a Ginobili-less Spurs. People in here was talking WCF
laugh.gif

while having stack, s.williams, and george out for the season and a 50% healthy Howard, yup that team are some under achievers.

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

laugh.gif

this guy came back out of no where just to troll

How am I trolling? Unless NT is full of double standards which at times they clearly are I'm not doing anything wrong. The fact is that team was never goodto begin with. I give Dirk props becuz people constantly ++%% on him for reasons I don't know and he was doing his thing. But I told y'all not to getall happy from beating a spurs team that had one of their HOF playing injured and another man who can score 40 off the bench out for the season.

It's funny though. When the Cowboys lose a game and the haters come out of the woodwork and push the game thread to an extra 60 pages everything is all funand games. But when it's to your team people get tight. Man I can't imagine what lakers fans gonna be like when they lose in the WCF

There are bitter fans no matter what team and what sport.

Just let the thread die, if you have any comments, leave it for the Off-season thread, this game is over, we clearly weren't the better team, time to moveon.

Back
Top Bottom