Dallas Peeps Back At It

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Well here is a link to the black yeezys.
http://nikeairyeezys.com/...unch-date-confirmed.html
pimp.gif

Akuma - those are fresh. I've always wanted a pair. Does he have anything else?

Nuc - Adikt also has those Blue/green Hur. AF1

Oh whats wrong with him calling himself a "goon?" I like the goonies. Let him be a goonie for all we care.
roll.gif

And as yall said, we all have our own point of views as to what a dime is. All i know is if that is a dime then i've been rude on grading the breezys i know. Haha. Don't get me wrong I ain't hatin, but ppl tend to use the word dime or dime piece too loosely. Giving woman credit when not deserved, well too much credit, is not kool. Make them all big headed and crazy. But hey, to each his own.

BC how about that hunnie at Wish? Thats a "fine dime breezy!"
pimp.gif

Aight now I can F with these Yeezy's. That colorway is hot. But 215 each shoe? Is this the pricing of all the Yeezy's that are gonna drop?

fake-air-yeezys-03.jpg

Damn. Fakes ain't even trying no more. The !++ say Jordan under the shoe.

Go Mavs!! They need to play strong the last remaining games if they wanna move up. I got my hopes up and im trying to get tickets right now. Im also lookingat playoff tickets, anybody got hookups
nerd.gif
?

Originally Posted by trublu86

Go Mavs!! They need to play strong the last remaining games if they wanna move up. I got my hopes up and im trying to get tickets right now. Im also looking at playoff tickets, anybody got hookups
nerd.gif
?
Doesn't really matter though. Mavs gonna get murked by any team in the playoff race right now lol. I guess though the opponent depends onwhether the Mavs will lose in 7 or lose in 4. They got the Jazz and New Orleans twice. I believe they have the Jazz i'm not sure. But I know they got theHornets twice and if they're gonna move up they gotta pull both of those games out.

That TI gif is great
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So how do you think the Raging Bull pack release will go? Similar to the DMP where everyone is camping

Who is getting the Hare 1's that release this Saturday. I like the idea think I will pick a pair up but I do not think they will sell out for a fewweeks.

Originally Posted by siemprefresco14

roll.gif
@ riverxteddy
errybody in here know they would beat

You're right........ Rather beat off than waste my %$$% on that!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Come MHT couldn't you just leave it at Congrats Mavs......

Fine hoodrat, indeed.
Ha,sorry bro. I love the Mavs but this hasnt been a "good" year...

Since we were talking Mavs, here are some pics of when i was in Dallas about a month ago....got there late, so all i could get were scalper tickets....

AND THIS IS A DIME:

pa_dorismar6_7_031208.jpg

pa_dorismar7_7_031208.jpg

pa_dorismar14_7_031208.jpg

pa_dorismar11_7_031208.jpg

pa_dorismar9_7_031208.jpg

Goin hard with the Pics. Nice dime piece.

Gotta give props to Riverbear tho, that broad is nice. You came thru with the pic, kudos. I'd def smash that broad. She's got a nice butt

Who's down to catch a Ranger game? Let's catch a dollar dog night.

What's everyone gettin into this weekend? I had to show the ladies at Jaugar's some love this passed weekend!

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by trublu86

Go Mavs!! They need to play strong the last remaining games if they wanna move up. I got my hopes up and im trying to get tickets right now. Im also looking at playoff tickets, anybody got hookups
nerd.gif
?
Doesn't really matter though. Mavs gonna get murked by any team in the playoff race right now lol. I guess though the opponent depends on whether the Mavs will lose in 7 or lose in 4. They got the Jazz and New Orleans twice. I believe they have the Jazz i'm not sure. But I know they got the Hornets twice and if they're gonna move up they gotta pull both of those games out.

The real important game is tomorrow against Jazz. If the Mavs pull that one out we could pull out of 8 and into 7th. The real test will be the back toback with New Orleans. If we can get in that 7th spot we'd have a better chance of moving to the 2nd round. But anything goes so dallas will see.

^ mavs will lose how they always do.

i dont know any of you personally but i think that half of you prolly couldn't even smell a girls like that fault but this is NT and we all sleep with
pinky , and ice la fox.

Me and da shoe kid had a meet up interesting day to say the least lol saw some bad breezys. He was slurrped to a sick rate because of yeezys
dude was crackin people necks. i like my girls with darker skin curly hair and thick not these fake white girls so many of you beast over. I like
my wifey type who can have 4 kids and still be the strong women who don't care if im worth 10 mill or 1 penny.

im gonna get the DMP II with my boy dashoekid ima grab the red suede Vs they look nice.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

^ mavs will lose how they always do.

i dont know any of you personally but i think that half of you prolly couldn't even smell a girls like that fault but this is NT and we all sleep with
pinky , and ice la fox.

Me and da shoe kid had a meet up interesting day to say the least lol saw some bad breezys. He was slurrped to a sick rate because of yeezys
dude was crackin people necks. i like my girls with darker skin curly hair and thick not these fake white girls so many of you beast over. I like
my wifey type who can have 4 kids and still be the strong women who don't care if im worth 10 mill or 1 penny.

im gonna get the DMP II with my boy dashoekid ima grab the red suede Vs they look nice.
Lets get a mini summit cracking at Town East!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by majik214

Who's down to catch a Ranger game? Let's catch a dollar dog night.

Already way ahead, but I'm down! Already bought tix to 7 games, all against Seattle! Gotta see Junior all I can since it's probably his last year. Lastthree home games are against the M's, those are a def extra 3 I'll be buying!

Mavs have about a 15% chance of beating LA, 35% vs Denver, and 55% vs S.A. must win for them tomorrow vs the jazz. and if they can sweep N.O. in the back toback..then we are looking good to get to the 2nd round.

BTW
that chick would get smashed, but thats about it. with the donkey game she gets a 5.75, if it was flat..a 4.

here's the lineup of all M's games.

Tue, 5/12 Mariners 7:05p FSSW HD, MLB.TV Buy
Wed, 5/13 Mariners 7:05p FSSW HD, MLB.TV Buy
Thu, 5/14 Mariners 1:05p FSSW HD, MLB.TV Buy
Thu, 7/30 Mariners 7:05p FSSW HD, MLB.TV Buy
Fri, 7/31 Mariners 7:05p FSSW HD, MLB.TV Buy
Sat, 8/1 Mariners 7:05p FSSW HD, MLB.TV Buy
Sun, 8/2 Mariners 7:05p FSSW HD, MLB.TV Buy
Fri, 9/11 Mariners 7:05p FSSW HD, MLB.TV Buy
Sat, 9/12 Mariners 7:05p kdfi-hd, MLB.TV Buy
Sun, 9/13 Mariners 2:05p FSSW HD, MLB.TV Buy

Anyone heard any word about DK2000 and Yeezys

I have called them along with JR about 50 times and they are SO SHADY...

We have been by there twice. They just won't tell you anything. I have never dealt with such BS from a shoe store. I have never bought anything from DKand I don't plan on it after the way they protected these shoes. I wouldn't be suprised to see them all on ebay.

Back
Top Bottom