Dallas Peeps Back At It

"you been hiding since you had your fat mexican homeboys rob me your a coward bro you hide behind other people and haven ot been seen since dude. i dontsee you trying to pull jack moves on me again"

I dont know why but this %%#* right here had me rolling on the floor laughing. Sorry.

Carry on.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by majik214

Dallassneakerhead is an herb. Why you go at riverbear so hard? Keep the beefing to the PMs. We don't care to see all that. Get you and your Gucci Mane sig out this thread with that nonsense.

What's going on tonight? Who's gonna go party?
Because he clearly throws sublimenal shots my way, sometimes I let it go sometimes I go at him depends on how I feel. Are you seriously tryin to rip me based on my music prefrence? Grow up, If you want to try and get at me find something better to say and find your own parties stop asking everyone what there doing on here EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND it's getting annoying.

As for bc
eek.gif
, I don't even wanna know how much your goin to make after flippin all those yeezy's....congrats.

Yo, if your better than he is then dont respond to him, and viseversa. Its that simple. Yall 2 need to get at eachother on PM's or some $*@@...aintnobody trying to hear about peoples momma's weight and whatnot on here....

*AND atleast Majik is in here trying to bring "light" into peoples' nightlife ( btw, appreciate the drinks brah)...instead of talkinsmack to some kid on NT.....

River Bear and DallassSneakerhead just need to come over to West Dallas and have a fight right outside the crib. My hood willl show yall how to end things.

Originally Posted by trublu86

River Bear and DallassSneakerhead just need to come over to West Dallas and have a fight right outside the crib. My hood willl show yall how to end things.

the need to come to Oak Cliff and fight in front of hollywood video, just like them old Sunset days..
pimp.gif

^^^ On Hampton?? Na go to 7/11 on clarendon and hampton. Better yet go to Sylvan in west dallas. Yall be scuuured

^^^ On Hampton?? Na go to 7/11 on clarendon and hampton. Better yet go to Sylvan in west dallas. Yall be scuuured

I live by there and I be chillin by sylvan, on winnetka and singleton next to that park, when I go chief with my boys

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

I live by there and I be chillin by sylvan, on winnetka and singleton next to that park, when I go chief with my boys
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
dro?
laugh.gif

Happy Easter Dallas fam

Youngsole thanks for the party and the sexy mamis bro you seen how me and my boys had you when they cats you beef with tried to crash your spot. I hope you digtha hat and the chilis i got you man HBD MANEEEE.

All jokes aside Zach i have been PMing you and telling you to meet up with me no mo for over 6 months and you always just come with something
smart. You always talk down upon other people in this thread like your better than them you come off like a straight smart +$@. From Klee and
UNC, 214 trying to hook every 1 up with a hot party, and to me and countless others. Notice no problems in this thread untill you came in here after you weregone here for a good couple months.
apparently you dont remember what you told me "my dad said i can get this 330 CI 06 coupe but i dont want to look like a ritch kid" you sir are one
of the biggest fronters i have ever seen in my life. first you was on the kick tip real hard know you talk like your pushing weight in these dallas streets andnow your going to college and pay for everything your self ? you dont remember also how you said your dad and mom was paying
for your school and giving you 1 G a week to eat and party on ?

your a clown man. your a fake you got the best of me that 1 day but i have been calling you out through PMs to end this bro. I mean how you hating on a dudewho has connects with some of the best clubs in dallas ? thats annoying ? maybe cause you cant make it through the front door or because your the +$@ and itsnot on your level. your a herb at the end of the day. so come back with your usual smart +$@ comments because every is getting tired of your act. i never saidnothing to you and you keep getting at me and countless other on here and calling every one out like your better than them. your a joke and your a piece oftrash. and anwser back to my PM i want to end this with you and video tape it to show how much of a punk you are.

i might need to get a bottle going in one of them clubs you runnin majik
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

Youngsole thanks for the party and the sexy mamis bro you seen how me and my boys had you when they cats you beef with tried to crash your spot. I hope you dig tha hat and the chilis i got you man HBD MANEEEE.

All jokes aside Zach i have been PMing you and telling you to meet up with me no mo for over 6 months and you always just come with something
smart. You always talk down upon other people in this thread like your better than them you come off like a straight smart +$@. From Klee and
UNC, 214 trying to hook every 1 up with a hot party, and to me and countless others. Notice no problems in this thread untill you came in here after you were gone here for a good couple months.
apparently you dont remember what you told me "my dad said i can get this 330 CI 06 coupe but i dont want to look like a ritch kid" you sir are one
of the biggest fronters i have ever seen in my life. first you was on the kick tip real hard know you talk like your pushing weight in these dallas streets and now your going to college and pay for everything your self ? you dont remember also how you said your dad and mom was paying

your a clown man. your a fake you got the best of me that 1 day but i have been calling you out through PMs to end this bro. I mean how you hating on a dude who has connects with some of the best clubs in dallas ? thats annoying ? maybe cause you cant make it through the front door or because your the +$@ and its not on your level. your a herb at the end of the day. so come back with your usual smart +$@ comments because every is getting tired of your act. i never said nothing to you and you keep getting at me and countless other on here and calling every one out like your better than them. your a joke and your a piece of trash. and anwser back to my PM i want to end this with you and video tape it to show how much of a punk you are.

i might need to get a bottle going in one of them clubs you runnin majik
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ahhh.....damn. You were going strong on your rant until you said this.....Majik aint running nothin....
laugh.gif

I kid. If you go out with this ninja, you never know what could happen...he still gay though...

^
laugh.gif
eek.gif

im going to adikt Tuesday to get some new t shirts if anyone wants to meet up. I really want both CW of the huarache burst QS but im saving money
for the coupe
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
, and laptop.

i had to leave ur party early cause of p-nut i would of stayed longer and im lucky ur dad didnt tell me nothin

All footlockers have the AM95 Ken Griffs just as an FYI

They also have the Jordan 5s. The white ones for $310. Why and how I don't know. Its strange to me.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

They also have the Jordan 5s. The white ones for $310. Why and how I don't know. Its strange to me.

which footlocker did you go to? you said the "white ones" for 310.! do you mean one pair? thats gotta be a mistake on their part!

Ay do any1 kno where I can get me a pair of yeezy's when they drop again on the 2nd? I missed the 1st pair cuz I'm in skool in kentucky, but I'mabe back in dallas 4 da 2nd colorway! Hit me up if any1 has any info.

-DK for Rape
-B Mikes for politics...

Those are your choices..

*Maybe Adikt will come through? Unless they are taking all Yeezy releases from them?

Akuma - they are the all white ones bit th bottome clear sole. PM me with your cell # and I'll send you a pic. i took one with my New Blackberry Bold. haha

Ant64 - PM me or BC on that date. We'll have them fo sho!

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

Youngsole thanks for the party and the sexy mamis bro you seen how me and my boys had you when they cats you beef with tried to crash your spot. I hope you dig tha hat and the chilis i got you man HBD MANEEEE.

UNC, 214 trying to hook every 1 up with a hot party, and to me and countless others. Notice no problems in this thread untill you came in here after you were gone here for a good couple months.
of the biggest fronters i have ever seen in my life. first you was on the kick tip real hard know you talk like your pushing weight in these dallas streets and now your going to college and pay for everything your self ? you dont remember also how you said your dad and mom was paying
I can't believe you, you a liar. I nvr said/claimed to do/ or recieved any of the things you said in bold.

-I loan you money b/c you need money for NYC.....i hold your playoff 12s hostage
-i set up a meet up w/ my friend and you to get your playoff 12s b/c you wanted em so bad and you couldn't wait till i came back from school
-you take advantage of my friend being alone b/c you had a couple boys w/ you and jack him for the shoes.
So pretty much you juiced me for no reason....then you call me that same night saying "don't f w/ me duke, i'll get gully i dont give af"---here i am trying to do you a favor loaning you money then i do you another favor by setting up this meet up b/c you wanted your shoes back so badthat weekend and for w/e reason you do what you did then i'm w/o that money i loaned you and w/o the shoes even though i nvr did anything to you since allthis time i thought we were friends.

Now anyone wanna question why i always act hostile towards spencer,riverXbear, ricoXstacks,napenny89?

trublu has meet me in person and even though i didn't chill with him he'll tell you I'm a stand up guy.
nh but i plan to meet JR one day since he used to go to SFA and he'll probably say the same.

I'm not gonna bring up all the +#%* you constantly talked about dashoekid & k20lee (now you all of you cool w/ shoekid?lol) back when we were cool, butto be totally honest w/ the dallas fam I'm nothing like riverXbear describes in person....i speak my mind so yes I come off as arrogant on a message boardbut this whole rich kid profile riverXbear makes up about me is far from true. He was unemployed and not looking for a job for 5 months straight this past yearand his pops feed him 200$ every week (that he blew on shoes,hats,clothes) while he did nothing and he says i'm the one who's spoiled even though myparents aren't responsible for buying any of my shoes b/c they don't support the shoe addiction. I hope this clears things up and idc what you say fromhere on out spencer, i'm gonna refrain from beefin w/ you in this thread....i'm just gonna give u one of these"
laugh.gif
" anytime you talk down to me, i see you get clowned in the hat thread, orin here.

BC - you seen the 4th color installment on the yeezys? those are the samples. they will drop from what I'm hearing.

SFA Represent!

I think my kidneys are done. I'm hitting up the doc to make sure I'm ok. I'm being serious too. Its been hurting since yesterday.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

310? Why so damn much? And they're all white?

Back
Top Bottom