Dallas Peeps Back At It

We should try to get something poppin in here. Band together for these big releases and ish though there is only 5 spots with real good Nike accounts (one being a Nike store).

I haven't copped any shoes this year besides Cigar City dunks. I'm getting old so my priorities are changing. I'm not even interested in the Black/Red XI's and that's probably my favorite pair of all-time.

Coming to Dallas from 11.6-11.8 for a business trip. Don't think I'll have too much free time, but can anyone give me a crash course on Dallas shopping? Definitely want to check out any/all Niketowns and/or Nike outlets. But what about mom and pop/smaller urban stores? Also, what time generally, do businesses shut down in Dallas? If I'm not free until after 6, will I still have time to peep some stores?

Also, do you guys think Dallas or Fort Worth is better for kicks/urban shopping?

Any/all help is appreciated.

Coming to Dallas from 11.6-11.8 for a business trip. Don't think I'll have too much free time, but can anyone give me a crash course on Dallas shopping? Definitely want to check out any/all Niketowns and/or Nike outlets. But what about mom and pop/smaller urban stores? Also, what time generally, do businesses shut down in Dallas? If I'm not free until after 6, will I still have time to peep some stores?

Also, do you guys think Dallas or Fort Worth is better for kicks/urban shopping?

Dallas is the clear answer. I would say go NikeDallas. Nice place and you'll see a few of the finest Dallas has to offer women wise. I say this constantly that Dallas' shoe scene is soo dead despite the influx of sneakerheads. We have no real mom&pops shops outside the Adikt though they shoe selection is horrid, clothes are meh depending on taste. I say check out Adikt as well though.

Other that, I'll admit I haven't bought a shoe locally in years. I would skip the shoe scene and check out the nightlife. You from up north so you're money will stretch a bit longer in Dallas, LIVE IT UP.

^^Pretty much the EXACT type of answer I was looking for. 100 thank you's homie...certainly appreciate it.

There are some mom and pop type stores but they are mostly in the "hood" such and DKs. But there are shoe stores everywhere, we got several malls (Town East, SouthWest Center (old RedBird), North Park, The Parks (arlington), The Galleria, Valley View. The Nike Dallas store is in North Park Mall. Its ok I guess, to me I personally dont like them because I know their Twitter RSVPs are rigged so I try to leave them alone . Businesses usually stay open until 9, 6 on sundays. Check out some outlet stores too. Good luck

Dallas is the clear answer. I would say go NikeDallas. Nice place and you'll see a few of the finest Dallas has to offer women wise. I say this constantly that Dallas' shoe scene is soo dead despite the influx of sneakerheads. We have no real mom&pops shops outside the Adikt though they shoe selection is horrid, clothes are meh depending on taste. I say check out Adikt as well though.
Other that, I'll admit I haven't bought a shoe locally in years. I would skip the shoe scene and check out the nightlife. You from up north so you're money will stretch a bit longer in Dallas, LIVE IT UP.

Adikt closed this past spring.

Finally made it back on here. Its so different. Hope ya'll made it to the kixchange this past weekend. Good peeps as always and a solid turnout.

Hey,
I have been browsing NT for a few days now and I decided to join. This is my first post and thought I shout out Dallas and the whole Denton County area. Looking forward to expanding my shoe collection and getting any advice I can.

Dre`

Last edited:
Not sure I am believing these Twitter reservations at Northpark. I think they should make the system use public replies so we can all see where we stand.

Hey,

I have been browsing NT for a few days now and I decided to join. This is my first post and thought I shout out Dallas and the whole Denton County area. Looking forward to expanding my shoe collection and getting any advice I can.

Dre`

Welcome.

anyone try the rsvp system via twitter with nike town (north park)?

i just tried the stealth foamposite rsvp and i think i just got ho'ed!!!

#shoegame******up

anyone try the rsvp system via twitter with nike town (north park)?
i just tried the stealth foamposite rsvp and i think i just got ho'ed!!!
#shoegame******up

They shouldn't sell out. Foams usually last at least a few days here plus there is a lot of stuff dropping this month. Not many people are gonna pay $220 for those with the XI's and Xmas Kobe/Lebron/KD's dropping this month too.

They shouldn't sell out. Foams usually last at least a few days here plus there is a lot of stuff dropping this month. Not many people are gonna pay $220 for those with the XI's and Xmas Kobe/Lebron/KD's dropping this month too.

I'm not willing to bet on that. These are going to be more limited than the pink foams.
I normally go to the HOH NP location this is my 2nd time fooling with NT (lucked up this summer and got the uptempos there early)

Anybody know what happen to Big Mikes came home from college today & the location in Ft. Worth is gone?

Back
Top Bottom