Dallas Peeps Back At It

Footlocker family stores and the DK stores have destroyed the sneaker culture in dfw with all the back door mess that went on for so long
Any one know when the new Footaction/Jordan store opening in Parks?
who told u it was a flight 23 store it be kind of weird for us to get one when bigger markets dont have one i thought it was a kicks lounge tho'...but if it is flight 23 thats cool too

Footlocker family stores and the DK stores have destroyed the sneaker culture in dfw with all the back door mess that went on for so long
who told u it was a flight 23 store it be kind of weird for us to get one when bigger markets dont have one i thought it was a kicks lounge tho'...but if it is flight 23 thats cool too

when i did the raffle for the Yeezy boost. i asked the dude working there if it was going to be a Flight 23 and he said yeah.

when i did the raffle for the Yeezy boost. i asked the dude working there if it was going to be a Flight 23 and he said yeah.
i just spoke to my family that works over there from time to time and he said its a kicks lounge with a jordan only section its not a flight 23 store like chicago or nyc its more of like how hoh has a section in back of store and it opens on 3-25-16 good friday official word from footaction dm...

Last edited:
i just spoke to my family that works over there from time to time and he said its a kicks lounge with a jordan only section its not a flight 23 store like chicago or nyc its more of like how hoh has a section in back of store and it opens on 3-25-16 good friday official word from footaction dm...

cool! typical of an associate to not know what theyre talking about SMH.

Employee at the Nike store in Allen just told me someone brought in some WC4's last week and they got marked down to $105...... damn

I hit up Pound 4 Pound yesterday and traded size 9 PB 350 for black OVO and Independence Day 5 Nice lil shop and whole area was live! They was straight kickin it at the bar above of it. Now I need an OVO black t shirt

I hit up Pound 4 Pound yesterday and traded size 9 PB 350 for black OVO and Independence Day 5 Nice lil shop and whole area was live! They was straight kickin it at the bar above of it. Now I need an OVO black t shirt

i wished i knew that was you i wouldve spoke. i traded my size 7 PB 350s for a 10 right after you

Last edited:
yeah that was me. im glad the let me do the size swap.
Smaller size Yeezys are worth  more due to ladies wanting them. They were low key happy as hell for that size swap. I'm sure I could have asked for more because they listed my size 9 for $1100 but there really wasn't much I wanted or didn't have. My original goal was to get black and white OVO and just tack on maybe $100 cash.

I was in there last week. Still the best local spot.
Centre is the best really?...no disrespect but dfw needs so much more for such a big area when u go to different cities and see their sneaker scene we are so behind but I guess it could be worse...I always hear crap from other people in other states that at least y'all have a niketown but it's the worst Niketown rollin'

Smaller size Yeezys are worth  more due to ladies wanting them. They were low key happy as hell for that size swap. I'm sure I could have asked for more because they listed my size 9 for $1100 but there really wasn't much I wanted or didn't have. My original goal was to get black and white OVO and just tack on maybe $100 cash.

yeah i know. i was gonna sell them then try to hunt for my size then i said f it not worth the hassle.

Centre is the best really?...no disrespect but dfw needs so much more for such a big area when u go to different cities and see their sneaker scene we are so behind but I guess it could be worse...I always hear crap from other people in other states that at least y'all have a niketown but it's the worst Niketown rollin'
I'm going to check them out this weekend. I see they do  live, in-store raffles for shoes during weekedays smh...not a fan of that

yeah i know. i was gonna sell them then try to hunt for my size then i said f it not worth the hassle.
Yep! I mostly just happy we got somewhere to make trades and not have to deal shipping. At this point I don't mind grabbing an off size if I strike out on my size during a major release. And they are pretty fair. I know they gotta get a some profit

If you're someone who buys mostly Jordan's and other basketball shoes, then I guess I see your point.

Centre currently has the best selection around of runners and other shoes that you don't have to wait in line for or fight crowds just to get a raffle ticket. They're doing the best job locally of giving people options (Diadora, NB, asics etc.).

I agree though. Dallas is definitely behind but it's gotta' be extremely difficult for a shop owner when the majority of consumers buys the same Jordans week after week.

Last edited:
If you're someone who buys mostly Jordan's and other basketball shoes, then I guess I see your point.

Centre currently has the best selection around of runners and other shoes that you don't have to wait in line for or fight crowds just to get a raffle ticket. They're doing the best job locally of giving people options (Diadora, NB, asics etc.).

I agree though. Dallas is definitely behind but it's gotta' be extremely difficult for a shop owner when the majority of consumers buys the same Jordans week after week.
my issue is that DFW is the land of jordan zombies i guess i look for diversity but there is none here....at least in dallas there is a Centre tarrant county /fort worth does not have one store that sells nb,diadora,asics,saucony like Centre matter of fact we dont have a house of hoops in fort worth but dallas county has 3 i dont feel i should have to drive over an hour just to cop kicks in a major market like fort worth we need more all around and not these bootleg resale shops either 

or sport sole
sports sole only good for GR jordan folks.... nothing exclusive goes there we dont have an adidas store anymore so to cop yeezys you gotta deal with footlocker family dirt,still corrupt villa/dk stores new name aint change the employees that work there raffles are 100 percent rigged and let me not forget blk mkt the worst of the worst all yeezy releases are back door there.... 

Back
Top Bottom