Dallas Peeps Back At It

Originally Posted by GreedyGrove6

Originally Posted by mario23407

Originally Posted by FreshlyDressed

where is everybody going to go to get their 6/17 CDP??

hopefully a fellow niketalker can hold them for me and if not then towneast, wynnewood, or redbird.

I heard Redbird be wild during Jordan releases, is that true? I might go up there to get em, but I'm not sure yet. And you sure Wynnewood be gettin CDPs?

yeah redbird is my last place in my list to go....the footlocker in wynnewood got the 2-21 package...im going this weekend just to make sure.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

^

heard of duncanville?
laugh.gif
Anyways, that's where I'm at. Got lost yesterday downtown lookin' for that dam DMV. ****in' street just turned into another one on me and I didn't even realize
smh.gif

Did you move from Cali?
nerd.gif

Last time i went to wynnewood FL they told me they werent reserving packs. Come early the morning of release and they sold out
mad.gif
**** them. I went to red bird to get Aquas, Playoff VIII, All star XX3, andIX/XVI pack not much people there and easy copps

^

heard of duncanville?
laugh.gif
Anyways, that's where I'm at. Got lost yesterday downtown lookin' for that dam DMV. ****in' street just turned into another one on me and I didn't even realize
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
.....the a dmv around the redbird area.......how old are ya guys? no gayness

So tell me why I went to the driver's license office in Cedar Hill yesterday and say KENYON MARTIN!?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I knew it was him too, cuz it wasdrop top Bentley outside. Anyways, I'm 21.

^^^^ I think Northeast Mall and Hulen Mall are going to get the 6/17 CDP because they got the previous packs, try calling them and I don't know about reserving

i didnt know hulen got the other packs i havent bought shoes in months

ima call them up tomorrow and see whats up

Anybody know of any spots lettin' them go early? I'll be OT by thursday and instead puttin' trust in wifey's hands i'd rather try to getthem now.

And damn wasn't hotter than a MF today? Thank God for workin' indoors.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by short MI

^^^^ I think Northeast Mall and Hulen Mall are going to get the 6/17 CDP because they got the previous packs, try calling them and I don't know about reserving

Went to FA in Hulen last Thursday and saw the VI/XVII pack. Hate the sude on the XVII still. My hook-up said they open at 8 and aren't allowingemployees to purchase early.

Originally Posted by duke4005

Went to FA in Hulen last Thursday and saw the VI/XVII pack. Hate the sude on the XVII still. My hook-up said they open at 8 and aren't allowing employees to purchase early.
Good looks you think there will be a line?? ima go to BMs and see how they fit if theyre good ill cop

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

How much is Big Mikes sellin em for early?
335 in ftw they looked nice but i think ima get the wht/red XX3s instead or i might cop the VII/XVI pack next month I love those XVIs
pimp.gif

Any of ya'll live downtown? I'm tryna hop in one of them phat overpriced lofts/condos by the end of the year
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

oooooooooor at least before next summer
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
But seriously----

Any of ya'll live downtown? I'm tryna hop in one of them phat overpriced lofts/condos by the end of the year
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
But seriously----

bro, you better do it big and live at the W.....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
But seriously----

bro, you better do it big and live at the W.....

Where's that? I'mma do a google search and see what's up. Real talk tho, I only wanted to stay at home for a year to stack chips. If I can getout before then, I'm out the door
nerd.gif

As for collection, dude I beeeeeeeen outta the game---never was really IN it that hard to begin with.

Originally Posted by duke4005

Went to FA in Hulen last Thursday and saw the VI/XVII pack. Hate the sude on the XVII still. My hook-up said they open at 8 and aren't allowing employees to purchase early.
Good looks you think there will be a line?? ima go to BMs and see how they fit if theyre good ill cop

Probably. The last time I went there for a limited it was the cool 11's, and it was lined up at about 6. They open at 8:00, and they haven't beenletting people in the mall early, so even the mall doors open at 8:00 I believe. Went to BM's in FW about three weeks ago. Looked like they were stillstocking, really didn't have much.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
But seriously----

Well holler at me when you're ready man...I work for the number 1 mortgage lender/Number one bank in the nation! Let's see what we can get youqualified for!!!
happy.gif

DK foot casual 2000 in east dallas had the package for sale early! they were already almost sold out and this was last saturday! i know im a lil late but ijust found the regional forum.

Big Mikes is a store in fort worth
i think there is also one in duncanville or dallas

Does anyone know a wheel spot where i can get some 24s or 26s for cheap? Im tryin to look for some rims for my cadillac

Back
Top Bottom