Dallas Peeps Back At It

So what is Dallas doing tonight I am trying to figure out where I am headed...

JR where you gonna be might stop in

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

hang it up or burn it...lol..igot a few kicks i wanna sell too...been real busy too..i post pics soon..iwhat i can do is tell ya what i do have for sale...

nuc- whats good with kixpo??...im willing to help...lmk...
We got you down, Homie. We're finalizing a the show details and we'll get at you soon.

JR....

I need something tonight (Saturday) where ladies can get in free
laugh.gif
Hopefully you respond to this b4 it's too late....

YO! Firday was on point... for tonight it was over before it began. 1st my homeboy was like lets go to incredible pizza so I agree. We go and its a chuck e.cheese but ghettoER! lol... We still ate there. They had all you can eat pizza, hot dogs, and other assorted junk food. I felt like throwing up. Then the partywe were suppose to go to was bunk... and now its barely 12 and im on NT. Im tired anyways.

i can't believe TO signed with the bills! HAHAHAHA, his next stop will be oakland.

that aside, busy weekend for me copping kicks, got the following.......

5e0d_1.JPG

031.jpg

001179.jpg

6004_1.JPG

d819_1.JPG

^^^No problem all good. Hey DALLAS FAM- I would like to formally invite y'all if you have nothing to do during the weekend of APRIL 26 SUNDAY SneaksUpSneaker Show will kick off the TX sneaker tour. Deadstock and NucleusOne have always made a prescence and supproted us every which way. So come through andhave some laughs and chill with the SneaksUp family.

**^AND WEAR YOUR MAVS APPAREL To know who you are.....but lets keep it civil. Sometimes SanAntonians dont know how to act....

We will hit up SA with a pit stop at Austin for the day to shop and night to party..... San Marcos for the outlet mall and to party.... and SA on sunday forboth.

Anyone down for this idea?

Back
Top Bottom