Dallas Peeps Back At It

went to streets last weekend.
there legit, i also got a good steal when i went.
i gotta go back more often.

Don't sleep on Most Wanted just opened this past weekend.

515 E. Irving Blvd.
Irving, TX 75060
Call The temporary number 214-632-0102 for more information

They got hella dope gear, big sizes and some lines that no one else in Dallas has. They offer Crooks and Castles, The Hundreds, Triumvir, 10 Deep, Adidas,Puma, Imaginary Kingdom, Evisu,Nike, Nudie Jeans, Greedy Genius, Kidrobot, Alife, In4mation, X-large, Freshjive, 575 Denim, Triko, N4E1, JB Classic, and morecoming soon!!!

Can anyone hook it up with a job or know of a place thats hiring in Oak Cliff or close to it, Im BROKE than a %##!$ right now.

Yea the people there said i had ta come 5 hrs early, I didnt even bother asking about the limited 23 but ill try this weekend.

what store did you ask at in whynewood? at footlocker for the dmp, they had a midnight release i went straight after school and i was the 5th person in line,it gets worser at towneast, dont even try redbird.

yea i asked footlocker at whynnewood. were there alot of people inline for the DMP release?

%*+% yeah, after I lined up around 15 more people came like a couple of seconds later, and when i got the grapes at towneast there were around over 100 there.

well 15 more dont seem like alot of people compared to other lines but yea dont ever go to towneast or irving mall for limited releases, have u called up otherspots about the 23s?

Appreciate the info. If Town East's Footlocker or Footaction have a midnight release, I WILL be up there. I gotta get my X/XIII package.

ayo DFW NTers/cowboys fans...if(when) the cowboys win on sunday when can i purchase tickets for the next game?

can i buy them online ticketmaster or do i have to purchase them @ texas stadium, thanks

^^^They should be available either at the stadium or online w/ ticketmaster. Go to www.dallascowboys.com or call 972-785-5000. They may be available as earlyas Monday morning. Also, if anyone is interested I have 2 tickets in section 23 (lower bowl/cowboys side) for $500 for the Giants game.

Back
Top Bottom