Dallas Peeps Back At It

Anybody got guaranteed tix or a legit plug out here?

Guaranteed tix at Parks and town east where shut down, they all changed to raffles, so all places doing raffles today and tomorrow.
Red bird and town east got shut down. Parks hog lied and passed out tix on sat the lying sons of *******

Wait what? ...so Parks didn't shut down? ....they gave out tix on Saturday? ....how many people got the heads up about the Saturday tix ....Parks is shady im done messing with them, guess the local D-boys got them on lock.

Wait what? ...so Parks didn't shut down? ....they gave out tix on Saturday? ....how many people got the heads up about the Saturday tix ....Parks is shady im done messing with them, guess the local D-boys got them on lock.

Bro it was pick and choose. Every family member and frends knew about Saturday. I meant Red Bird and Town East. Parks did the okie with that Saturday ****. I talked to a chick on the phone soon as HOH opened and she said Sunday. I started to "camp" out in the parking lot and wait on them little black and white striped shirts to hit the parking lot and SOS!!!!

Bro it was pick and choose. Every family member and frends knew about Saturday. I meant Red Bird and Town East. Parks did the okie with that Saturday ****. I talked to a chick on the phone soon as HOH opened and she said Sunday. I started to "camp" out in the parking lot and wait on them little black and white striped shirts to hit the parking lot and SOS!!!!

yea---I was uP THERE saturday and specifically asked about the tickets. Figured I'd come back later that night to peep since we were going to the movies anyway. Homie hit me up on twitter around 11pm talmbout they passing out tix.

Then all the FNLs I called yesterday were done by the time I got off work. I only entered two raffles; sportsole and Shiehks. I plan on doing JJ's this thursday at parks as well. After that I'mma just try to cop online.

yea---I was uP THERE saturday and specifically asked about the tickets. Figured I'd come back later that night to peep since we were going to the movies anyway. Homie hit me up on twitter around 11pm talmbout they passing out tix.

Then all the FNLs I called yesterday were done by the time I got off work. I only entered two raffles; sportsole and Shiehks. I plan on doing JJ's this thursday at parks as well. After that I'mma just try to cop online.

When homie hit you on twitter, did you go up there or no?

I entered 12 raffles, but FNL, FTA, and Shoe Palace ran out of tix, and I doubt i win raffle b/c every store I entered at had line out of the store, even Kids Footlocker had a line ....I never ever seen a line just for raffles tix, and pretty sure I'll just cop off Finishline site as that SPA page hasn't failed me in 2 years.

man i didnt know Parks was corrupt like that. and i thought northpark was shady. this seems like an online or bust situation for me.

All Parks mall stores are corrupt jj to fta ftl especially champs and hoh if you dont have some sort of connect give it up mayne....

Anybody goin out fa tix on the 4's im goin to all ftl that are doing raffles so if i get an extra i have no problem helpin out im goin for sz 10.5

Yea i thought it would be pretty hard but when i went out to the malls the reps in the stores said they have more than enough pairs i went to redbird and irving

I think this should be a very easy cop seeing all the Non-true shoe heads got their legend blues. I hope the hype kind of dies down this year for a little.

I think this should be a very easy cop seeing all the Non-true shoe heads got their legend blues. I hope the hype kind of dies down this year for a little.

Me too i was thinking the same thing i sat out last year and only copped 2 releases but this year i see some heat

kobes are 275.00really so 300.00 after taxes aint no way i see these being leftover pair at least 2 days they are not that dope as past wtks

I just moved to the area, is there a good spot for like asics or diadora around dfw? I haven't been able to find anything.

I just moved to the area, is there a good spot for like asics or diadora around dfw? I haven't been able to find anything.
BLK MKT gets Asics but not anything limited only GR's, for Diadora? Nada

Nobody in this area gets any limited/collab runners. It sucks.

Checked the thread and didn't see this mentioned.
Sneaker Villa bought DK so a lot of changes are going to be made.

They should be open next Thursday. 2 of my students work there and gave me some insight. I heard also they may have some "restocks" on their grand opening. ALSO!!! They are building a Hibbitt sports by the new walmart in oak cliff. Its going down in the SOUF!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom