Dallas Peeps Back At It

They're remodeling the DK on Skillman to be a Villa. My fam in Ohio has Villas up there. They do restocks all the time. Mainly Jordan and Nike retros from past months. They're legit.

They're remodeling the DK on Skillman to be a Villa. My fam in Ohio has Villas up there. They do restocks all the time. Mainly Jordan and Nike retros from past months. They're legit.
I already got my spots that I've been going to for years so Villa doesn't excite me. But it's good that they are opening up down here, better than DKs ever was

Last edited:
nothing excites me . I do most of my copping online. Everywhere is shady. Im sure villa will get there soon. enough. Hell all of our FTL Champs FNL ect are corrupt.

^^ This is true ...every single shoe spot side hustling in DFW, you use to could go north of DFW, but the shadiness has reached as far north as Frisco....can't blame 'em tho, d-boys pay triple box price for J's out here.

nothing excites me . I do most of my copping online. Everywhere is shady. Im sure villa will get there soon. enough. Hell all of our FTL Champs FNL ect are corrupt.

I've been screaming this in this thread for years. I've never missed a release I wanted thanks to Twitter/Instagram.

they not gon' restock nothing but tired GRs that I either a) already have or b) never wanted.

ya'll seen the Blake Griffin PEs in any spots?? Looking for my 6.5 :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Blake G retro 1 PE's?

I'll be on the lookout for ndc, maybe President Day/All Star Weekend type restock...

Did anyone go to Villas Grand opening this morning. i heard Garland location got the Infrared 23 6s. i got the carmines from the Skillman location. its a nice store.

I went to Arlington location and got carmine 6s and bulls over Broadway. Really really nice store. I wanted to got to Skillman to get some ferrari 14s but figured they would sell out before I got there

Yea I had to work this morning and the roads was still kinda bad this morning, so I wasn't driving to Arlington or Skillman ...already got those 10s and 6s tho.

Last edited:
the joint on skillman had lebron 10 champ pack about 2-3 hours ago rest of that restock is for the birds bunch of gr jordans 

Villa has a rep for sitting on general releases to hype up new store openings as "restocks". I still haven' been over there. I live off Frankford and generally don't care to go near 635 if I don't have to. I was hoping they transformed the DK on Trinity Mills but I haven't heard anything. I might go check out those green Timbs next weekend.

I went by the Garland and the Skillman locations. Both are hood as hell. No way will I go up there for a release. You can easily get knocked in the head turning a corner in the parking lot. They better have security for every release.... and not flash light cops.

Hey guys, sorry for not making a new threadoing but I'm going out on a limb and assuming someone can help me. I've been looking for a job and I've been thinking about applying at my local Nike Store or factory store in the Dallas TX area. They're all good stores but I've narrowed my reasoning down to one thing, would this make me able to access the employee store in Oregon? Because I will be willing to vacation out there just to shop in that store. If not then I might as well work at house of hoops. If you know anything please let me know. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom