Dallas Peeps Back At It

there is really no collectors in the dallas area. sometimes i feel like i have one of the better collections around here. my homeboy zach be doing mad goodstuff though.

^^^ thats true no one has really good collections in this area only some do(NT members!), others that claim to have big collections are mostly fake ha!

Huge Success Symposium this Saturday July 19, 12noon at the NE corner of Blackburn and McKinney.
The event is free and will be held at the Tahitian Noni Lifestyle Center, 1/2 block East of Adikts.
U cant miss us, we got the whole corner sewed up. We have the prime location in Uptown.
3000 Blackburn Street
Suite 140
Dallas, TX 75204
(Corner of Blackburn and McKinney, US 75, Exit 1B - Blackburn)
The attire for the event is business casual, no sneaks, Ts, hats, blue jeans.
Hit me up if you would like to attend, 214-288-6327. If I don't answer leave a message and I will hit you back.
And remember, opportunity doesn't go away its just passed on to the next prepared individual. See u at the top!!!!!!

what is that???? anyways, na penny 89, that's a bold statement to make man. i believe i've got a damn good collection, what do you call a"better" collection?

if you put me and my boys collection together we got the best collect out of any 15 year old on NT in the dallas region. but ay i buy all my kicks so thatsthat! i mean summit for just NT members idk like how they do in NY... we gottta represent ya know?
grin.gif

man i missed out on the 4/19 pack
mad.gif

anyways on another note i was checking out towneast mall and they got gold flights at footaction. champs has navy ZF 95s, finishline had ATC IIs but lookedlike only small sizes

Originally Posted by K20Lee

what is that???? anyways, na penny 89, that's a bold statement to make man. i believe i've got a damn good collection, what do you call a "better" collection?

He does have some fire....but based off talking to you ya'll might be right there neck and neck.

Pics of some of your stuff K20Lee lol
nerd.gif

k20lee i saw your OG concords for sale, id like to see what other heat you got, too bad i wont be goin to kixpo
ohwell.gif

i'll have to make a collection post. i just dread pulling all the kicks out the closet! i got a few good things i think, not near some of the other headshere, but i got what i like. i honestly don't know if i'll be goin to kixpo either, not sure if i got a spot to show my kicks.

Originally Posted by na penny 89

there is really no collectors in the dallas area. sometimes i feel like i have one of the better collections around here. my homeboy zach be doing mad good stuff though.

yo, you must not been around the dfw area!!...ma boi got some madd heat!!....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
..i went to kixpo and he had one of the sickistkicks there..i was gonna rock my dj clark kent am1 but they barly showed up today..but yea wuz good to all heads in the dfw area??..scream at me!

Back
Top Bottom