Dallas Peeps Back At It

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ucasta

Originally Posted by T21D

I bow to your greatness, you have the #+*+. Can you please quote my quote that I quoted, so the Dallas peeps can keep up their USELESS thread up.
nah, you dont get it yo! Im sayin'...my bug collection is greater than yours too...
156a54x.jpg

Pics or ducktales...

i guess yall didnt see me at the last show.
i came thru with the heat
Dcp00194.jpg

Well see im going to dallas for the red river shoot out. I would love to see this in person.

the hype on it is way too high now.

For real, Somebody from dallas step up let this thread fall back to page 50

START OVER., NEW DALLAS THREAD NEEDED ASAP.

(SOME) of you all are better than this!

In my closet and sometimes on my feet.
Don't get defensive. U said ur collezione is the 3rd tightest in a metroplex of 5million people.
Thats a helluva claim to make.

Mr S J King i never said nothing about me having a great collection in the whole metroplex. I never made any claim.

T21D i agree this thread is useless. We do get sneaker info once in a while but other than that who cares. We can talk about whatever we want in our Dallasthread

because there is nothing good in dallas if any one here is selling infrared VIs,cdp IVS,IIIs,XIIIS if any one has these i can do a meet up paypal or a MO.

Originally Posted by Team Ack Right

Well see im going to dallas for the red river shoot out. I would love to see this in person.

the hype on it is way too high now.

For real, Somebody from dallas step up let this thread fall back to page 50

START OVER., NEW DALLAS THREAD NEEDED ASAP.

(SOME) of you all are better than this!
LOL It's jusy growing pains. Plus, how else can we get to 188 pages like SA if we keep opening new threads? Someday we'll all look back onthese early pages and laugh.

Juan, tell these cats that it ain't that serious. We're just teasing. You should see the cutdowns and clowning we do to our own.

Trublu86- We ( san anton fam ) apologize if we offended any of the Big D peeps.

Its all good TD Ive seen on how yall clown on team newbees in yalls thread!!! +your my hero when it comes to lebrons and being from texas! NO Romo....

Juan, tell these cats that it ain't that serious. We're just teasing. You should see the cutdowns and clowning we do to our own.

Ha my name also Juan lol

And apology accepted no big deal

Originally Posted by trublu86

Ha my name also Juan lol

And apology accepted no big deal
Good! Glad we could all handle this like men. So who is getting the 3/20 pack?
nerd.gif

you mean the WACK pack?!
roll.gif
just had to do it! i'm passin, in fact i'm sellin a lot of mine. not really feelin kicks right now but hopefullyi'll squash that bug soon.

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Originally Posted by ucasta

I bow to your greatness, you have the #+*+. Can you please quote my quote that I quoted, so the Dallas peeps can keep up their USELESS thread up.
nah, you dont get it yo! Im sayin'...my bug collection is greater than yours too...
156a54x.jpg

Pics or ducktales...

i guess yall didnt see me at the last show.
i came thru with the heat
Dcp00194.jpg
how did i miss this?!
laugh.gif

Who is this again?

Town East still had Chili's i was surprised.... I got the last 11.
Also saw dudes with Doom Ss, Melo 12s, and older dude at champs working had on red/white AZGs. We had a short convo about them.

i def. gettin the 3/20 pack!!!!!!......All ya who said ya aint , is gonna change there mind..
but yea anybody in here into supras??..cuz i am and best believe they are on top of there game better than jb.

dallas i got good news!!!!

the cool kids comin back to dallas at the house of blues in november!!!!!!!!.
whos all goin?????

Back
Top Bottom