Dallas Peeps Back At It

Anyone know if p4p is sketchy at all? Had a pair sell last night, called them up and they said they didn't sell yet. Kinda strange.

I sold a pair the other day and they said my name wasnt listed. Luckily i had my contract. make sure you have your contract and they will resolve the issue immediately.

I sold a pair the other day and they said my name wasnt listed. Luckily i had my contract. make sure you have your contract and they will resolve the issue immediately.

I went up there today and everything went smooth. they're pretty nice over there. the problem was they said they werent sold because they hadnt shipped yet.

Last edited:
ruvilla.com restocked 4/5/6/7/9/10/11/13/14.... for those whoe missed out on something....if you dont care do me a favor and keep that to yaself!!

If anything it'll be HOH/Nike store only. I don't see any FTL or FA getting them. I'm not really paying attention to them since they're not on my list.

Whats up NT DFW peeps!

Have you checked us out at Epocha lately in Deep Ellum?  We've just added Puma, New Balance and Vans to our store.

Some collabs have started to pop up from Puma like the Frank The Butcher "Eat What You Kill" and the Chris Stampd footwear and apparel.

check out our site to see all our inventory, including sizing!

www.epochadallas.com

(CYBER MONDAY & TUESDAY SALE 40% off online orders)

promo code:  EPOCHAFAMILY

Puma x Frank The Butcher - Blaze of Glory (EWYK Pack)

Vans Sk8 Hi (Wheat)

Asics Gel Lyte V (Snake Bites)

NEW BALANCE 998 DISTINCT RETRO SKI (MADE IN USA)

My Villa connect came thru|! Good looking my boy!
This is why I've never entered a Villa raffle and never will. They are so crooked until it's ridiculous. All them tweets talking about come on down to enter but half of the stock at each ratchet location is saved for their teenage employees.  This is why I stick to my "sleeper" spots that are fair game. I do not support Villa. I got my 2 locked up that I won fair and square.

Dont attack Villa bro without attacking Footlocker, Champs, Finishline, Footaction sheikh AND Jimmy Jazz!!! I've dealt with every one of these stores on a "under the table" basis. Even Nike Dallas (Twitter reserve) hooks it up to those who are in the "circle". Don't feel salty about it fam this has been going on since the early 90's. When you build a relationship with a store or a manager after buying several releases over the years this automatically happens. But I did " win" my raffle! : ) start building relationships and maybe YOU can get in the "circle" . I just bought one pair. I'm not a reseller or nothing like that. I think thats what put salt in the game is that.

Dont attack Villa bro without attacking Footlocker, Champs, Finishline, Footaction sheikh AND Jimmy Jazz!!! I've dealt with every one of these stores on a "under the table" basis. Even Nike Dallas (Twitter reserve) hooks it up to those who are in the "circle". Don't feel salty about it fam this has been going on since the early 90's. When you build a relationship with a store or a manager after buying several releases over the years this automatically happens. But I did " win" my raffle! : ) start building relationships and maybe YOU can get in the "circle" . I just bought one pair. I'm not a reseller or nothing like that. I think thats what put salt in the game is that.
I'm not knocking the footstores or even NikeDallas. But there's a few footstore good apples in the bunch. And NikeDallas has so many until the backdoor pairs don't matter. But every Villa is crooked. Every one of them! Also the footstores are going to an online raffle in 2016. I doubt Villa ever do this because they love the store traffic.

But to each his own. I just don't support Villa.

And congrats on your pair. Everybody in the DFW should grab at least 1 either local or online. Even Finishlines got over 50 pair so we should be good

Last edited:

This is why I've never entered a Villa raffle and never will. They are so crooked until it's ridiculous. All them tweets talking about come on down to enter but half of the stock at each ratchet location is saved for their teenage employees.  This is why I stick to my "sleeper" spots that are fair game. I do not support Villa. I got my 2 locked up that I won fair and square.
You think Villa is crooked? How's that? 

Employees should be able to get a pair for crying out loud, they work there.

Villa has the weirdest and most legit raffles. They have raffles for a chance at a raffle lol. They are the only ones who released the Yeezys and actually gave everyone a chance to grab a pair. I've won a few raffles there and lost a few raffles there so I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion that they are the most crooked sneaker stores. I highly disagree with you (and no I don't work for them nor do I ever really shop there).

Every store is "crooked" when you don't win a raffle there, but when you win, they're the most legit 
eyes.gif
 I feel bad for these stores, they can't win.

You think Villa is crooked? How's that? 

Employees should be able to get a pair for crying out loud, they work there.

Villa has the weirdest and most legit raffles. They have raffles for a chance at a raffle lol. They are the only ones who released the Yeezys and actually gave everyone a chance to grab a pair. I've won a few raffles there and lost a few raffles there so I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion that they are the most crooked sneaker stores. I highly disagree with you (and no I don't work for them nor do I ever really shop there).

Every store is "crooked" when you don't win a raffle there, but when you win, they're the most legit 
eyes.gif
 I feel bad for these stores, they can't win.
It's because I've heard so many "plug" and "hookup" stories from Villa...and they just opened. I've heard a few even from employee mouths. But yeah employees are entitled to their personal pairs. They work hard. I might give them some business in the near future.  Possibly for the HGG foam pack. I've just felt a bad vibe about them when I visited the stores. I follow the Webb Chapel store on IG. It seems that manager is running a tight ship because he always gives updates and accurate info. Yall may have changed my outlook on them. 

Last edited:

It's because I've heard so many "plug" and "hookup" stories from Villa...and they just opened. I've heard a few even from employee mouths. But yeah employees are entitled to their personal pairs. They work hard. Good insight. I might give them some business in the near future.  Possibly for the HGG foam pack. I've just felt a bad vibe about them when I visited the stores. I follow the Webb Chapel store on IG. It seems that manager is running a tight ship because he always gives updates and accurate info. Yall may have changed my outlook on them. 
TBH their stores have a mom and pop feel to them but they seem to be super legit IMO. People always talk about their "plugs" but we all know how people be on that BS. 

Back
Top Bottom