Dallas Peeps Back At It

if anybodys looking for jordan 11 size 11.5 oop i got 3 extra tickets in tarrant county all finishline...

if anybodys looking for jordan 11 size 11.5 oop i got 3 extra tickets in tarrant county all finishline...

Good lookin if I strike online which I shouldn't but in case I do, it's good to have a plan b and c in place.

TBH their stores have a mom and pop feel to them but they seem to be super legit IMO. People always talk about their "plugs" but we all know how people be on that BS. 

I agree they have a mom and pop "feel" but lets be real for a minute. Its still DK's with a face lift. I keep a "plug" on deck for sneakers. This is easy yall making it hard lmao

I agree they have a mom and pop "feel" but lets be real for a minute. Its still DK's with a face lift. I keep a "plug" on deck for sneakers. This is easy yall making it hard lmao
Welp I stand corrected. They wifey entered my name and  I ended up winning DK Denton raffle as well

Nah bro, DK was jikky. I got FSRs from them all the time back in the day. My plugs are always on deck FYI :smile:

Heads up. DK in Denton will quite a few leftovers. Some people simply didn't enter the raffle for some sizes

A co-worker this morning told me that almost every store at Town East mall in Mesquite still have FSR of 72-10's.

72-10 are everywhere still except footlockers but give it a week they will have a lot of returns once resellers find out these aint moving thank u nike for flooding the market with these lovin it if u missed these at retail u really didnt want them

I've got a handful of Iverson's and the majority of the "jordunks". I've thought about getting into Kobe's but always revert back to J's. Back in '08 I had at least one colorway 1-23, now 99% of my collection are 1's.

Champs mesquite and Arlington or on the official list. Sneaker villa is on too but f them. I looked up the locator but only shows champs Arlington getting them.

Champs Arlington doing a raffle, Towneast didn't get them

FootAction Towneast is supposed to have a raffle going but can't get them to answer the phone

VILLA did a digital raffle, all winners have been e-mailed already

Champs Arlington doing a raffle, Towneast didn't get them

FootAction Towneast is supposed to have a raffle going but can't get them to answer the phone

VILLA did a digital raffle, all winners have been e-mailed already
I don't Villa has notified people yet. Did they tweet that? I've only received the Event Ticket from their system so far and haven't seen anything come out from for winners

Beasly - I saw across from Northpark mall, next to the Barnes and Noble, that a Footlocker is opening up there. Must be the new spot now.

Back
Top Bottom