Dallas Peeps Back At It

Originally Posted by NUCLEUS ONE

Originally Posted by ricoXstacks

i found a hat spot today.

Details?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Why would you say that and not post any details? If you wanted to keep it a secret then why mention it at all?

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Why would you say that and not post any details? If you wanted to keep it a secret then why mention it at all?
I hope he's not talking about Lids.

Why do you have to join when all you want to do is purchase a couple of caps. Try this on for size
ecapcity.com
rocknjocks.com
distantreplays.com

Originally Posted by T21D

Why do you have to join when all you want to do is purchase a couple of caps. Try this on for size
ecapcity.com
rocknjocks.com
distantreplays.com

rocknjocks is wack, but myshirtsco.com is nice

Make sure to pick up today's issue of Quick. There's a story on Ten Footwear, a KIXPO sponsor.
Also, check out the story on Info-Red my Dead Stock Brethren (aka xxDEADSTOCKxx).

Originally Posted by DaHero1017

Anyone know what stores getting the Motorsport and university blue XXIII's?
I would like to know the answer to this question too, people been telling me that Parks Mall isn't going to get these.

Anybody know what stores getting the XX3's on the 28th? Towneast said they aint getting them and Valley view said they dont know if there getting them.

Originally Posted by majik214

kinda group is cool kids?

whos down to post up somewhere for the XII/XI package?

Me and some others are down. By others i mean like 4-5 people who are down to stay day and a half.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Holla at me.

young sole you down!!!!!!......i got a few homies of mine who goin to ...but we plan to go early b/c the last concert i went to which was the nas/talib kweli iwas n da back and it was wack tryna look over people n ***...lmk

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

young sole you down!!!!!!......i got a few homies of mine who goin to ...but we plan to go early b/c the last concert i went to which was the nas/talib kweli i was n da back and it was wack tryna look over people n ***...lmk
I think young sole was referring to being down to go to the 11/12 package release

Back
Top Bottom