Dallas police woman breaks into home of young man and shoots him to death Update: GUILTY of murder

One report says they haven’t interviewed her yet. Dallas pd having press conference soon.

I’m guessing they forgot to get her bac and other general tests done too? Sad coverup already

There’s DEFINITELY more to this story and the fact it’s being covered up by something so bogus means what ever happened was that sinister...

Nothing these ****ing oinks do surprise me any more. I have zero respect for them.

Oh and I read that dude opened the door for her because she was basically trying to break it down.

I don't believe that story, there's more to it, yet at the same time think it would be the worse cover up excuse of all time for murder.

Never date law enforcement (if this somehow turns into that). I’ve heard of too many crazy stories where ex lovers or spouses have their lives Generally ruined (not often death). So many coincidences when you end up watching dateline.

Has to be a coverup of some kind, not a good one. Cops generally get away with these types of situations.
I wish that brother some justice...I wish that man didn't get his life taken.

Dallas news reporting they are seeking manslaughter charges.

Involuntary manslaughter is usually 2.5-5 years. She may be lucky to do 2 and then get her job back. Civil suit, well all be paying for years

Never date law enforcement (if this somehow turns into that). I’ve heard of too many crazy stories where ex lovers or spouses have their lives Generally ruined (not often death). So many coincidences when you end up watching dateline.
Kinda true from what i've heard, like they lose sight of reality or a line when they become cops. Legit be doing stakeouts, running records, undercover identities, pulling weapons and **** with people they date, like it doesn't shut off.

Kinda true from what i've heard, like they lose sight of reality or a line when they become cops. Legit be doing stakeouts, running records, undercover identities, pulling weapons and **** with people they date, like it doesn't shut off.
One story I heard from years back. Wife of cop apparently commits suicide with husband's department issued gun. They could never prove it was murder. They painted her as a depressed lady. She had info mounting his some of dudes dirty deeds while on the clock. Case lasted years and years.

Like, cops could be the best criminals around with everything they know. Spouses of cops have to be the most dangerous spouse around. You hear about the most dangerous jobs around. How many spouses of cops are magically commiting suicide? So many accidents and coincidences. Tough to want to be around them.

I use to talk to this bad female hispanic officer around 7 years ago. We met when she off duty, so I didn’t even know she was cop until she told me through our phone conversations. She sent me pictures of her uniformed up and everything. We only talked for a couple of months, but we never met up afterwards because we where always busy. One thing I noticed about her, was that she was always on a power trip. I believe that some of them do change because of the power their given.

they gon say even tho she walked in the wrong apt he "attacked" her

That, or "he reached/seemed to be holding an object that looked like a weapon. :smh:

Crazy thing is even if they went with those horse **** excuses, it's still murder..... She is pretty much a home invader so even if he did attack or grab something he would have that right no?
There is absolutely now excuse for this that she could use. If she gets off I have a feeling this is gonna be the breaking point.

Crazy thing is even if they went with those horse **** excuses, it's still murder..... She is pretty much a home invader so even if he did attack or grab something he would have that right no?
There is absolutely now excuse for this that she could use. If she gets off I have a feeling this is gonna be the breaking point.
I’m waiting for some form of “Stand your ground” BS to be used to justify it.

Her initial report she didn't even mention (lie) or any type of scuffle, so it'd be hard to introduce that at this point. She literally called like whoops guys, I accidentally entered the wrong apartment thinking it was mine and killed a dude.

They need to investigate if they were in a relationship or having an affair.

Reactions: wr
I think shorty was drunk. Usually the first thought when people end up in apartment they "thought" was there.

He was either sleeping with her, her she had deep seeded animosity towards him. No excuse.

Reasons like this is why I stay away from drugs and alcohol. She’s going to blame her “inebriation” as the reasoning, smh

Cops need to be held to a higher standard. A regular citizen would be thrown in jail. This scumbag commits home invasion and murder and gets to go back home the next day. Then get paid to not come into work.

She had to be drunk and I’m confused why she’s free .

Imagine what happens if my black *** walk in the wrong door and accidentally shoot a white female :smh:

Back
Top Bottom