Dallas police woman breaks into home of young man and shoots him to death Update: GUILTY of murder

:pimp: :pimp:

Sad that a brotha had to lose his life for this good feeling today, but I’m also glad dude’s death wasn’t completely in vain. One more scary ***, ignorant cop outta the paint. And that’s never a bad thing.
i dont feel good
i even more mad
specially with his mom on the stand
dude was gonna do something with his life:smh:

Gotta hold our law enforcement officers to thee highest standards, which means they should get prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. They have extraordinary power and authority entrusted to protect and serve the people, not themselves. They abuse that power or are negligent in action, they deserve to be made an example of, every single time.

Hope they deep fry that scare crow crypt keeper looking *** *****. (Please pardon my ignorance)

Interesting ad placement

Untitled.png

i dont feel good
i even more mad
specially with his mom on the stand
dude was gonna do something with his life:smh:

You can feel different feelings about different things. It’s not one or the other.

But yes, I agree....it’s very sad and absolutely is infuriating. That said, I feel good about her being held accountable (hopefully the sentencing matches the crime though).

Honestly, if the book isn't thrown at this chick one has to wonder for my pigmented folk....

If were not even safe in our own homes, where are we safe at all?

yo elaborate on the text messages. i'm stuck at work and wanna know whats happening lol.

For those that havent been following, she was found guilty of murder

She's in the sentencing phase now, facing life

Back
Top Bottom