Dallas police woman breaks into home of young man and shoots him to death Update: GUILTY of murder

I do Uber on the side. Couple weekends ago I picked up two women. They turned out to be cops. I pulled over and cancelled the ride and kicked em out my car.

Nah they pigs man. Swine. Filth. Disgusting.

Should be cap murder

I was driving Uber yesterday and was waiting for this older woman to get in the car, she was maybe 5ft from my car. This bozo cop comes up to me yelling and power tripping telling me to move. I tell him I'm waiting for the lady and then I'm gone. He's saying he doesn't give a **** and this that and a third. I just looked at the sack of **** like my avy and waited on the lady to hop in. Foh swiney
yo
i **** with u man
whats ur ig
one day when i hit up canada we chillin

I see many of you brothers are still living under the delusion of "fairness" in america.

Caucasians are in the position of RULERSHIP in this land and have NO OBLIGATION to be fair to you/us, they've been pushing the "equality" narrative since the 60s to keep people docile.

This is the land of our captivity and things have never been "fair" for us here, so it's silly to expect it now IMHO.

d51044eec4a44fafab87f08b93a67d89.jpg

This brother was St. Lucian too :smh:

My grandmother calling me scared now. Thinking I'm not safe

R.I.P

Bruh, I know that feeling. As a youngin, I didn't understand but when they killed Amadou Diallo, a fula from guinea, my parents understood that we weren't safe.

I mean l understand dudes getting murked out here almost daily, but it's a different kind of understanding when it hits your community/country/ethnic tribe.

Also her 12hour shift now turned into a 15 hour shift. She was just tired folks, honest mistake. She has also hired a PR firm, allegedly, a benefit granted as a Dallas Police Officer.

:smh: So many contradictions with her story.
Anything the PR firm says abouy her is gonna be filled with lies and deception. She is a criminal was process as a criminal and will always be a criminal.

Also her 12hour shift now turned into a 15 hour shift. She was just tired folks, honest mistake. She has also hired a PR firm, allegedly, a benefit granted as a Dallas Police Officer.

Oh, well then that's different. Could happen to anyone. All is well.

Seriously though, I work no less than 14-16 hour shifts, armed, and when I'm on mission I'm not armed but I'm in charge of those who are, we work the same shifts everyday that our ship isn't underway, so being tired is no excuse, and eff her bs PR Firm, because nothing that they can say can spin this in her favor, unless it is preemptive to appease to white people and garner sympathy.

Cops need to be held to a higher standard. A regular citizen would be thrown in jail. This scumbag commits home invasion and murder and gets to go back home the next day. Then get paid to not come into work.

Any other profession except politicians, they are

Your expertise puts you to a higher standard legally.. or even if you hold yourself out to be an expert in a field

If the civil trial monetary damages came out of the Police pension fund, I bet you wouldn’t see so much murder by police.

Would unfortunately just encourage more of the BS when it comes time for cops to deal with cops

I wish the best for Amber "Murder Inc" Guyger

I wish the best slowest most painful death the state of Texas can provide her. One of these has to be legal there:

- Electric chair slowly raised from low to high voltage
- Lethal injection with air bubbles in the syringe
- Hung with a barbed-wire noose
- Broken over the wheel
- Drawn and quartered
- Covered in a light coating of canola oil and burned at the stake then ashes used as cat litter.

Any of the above while her 'all lives matter' granny and 'ok sign' cousin Jimmy sit with their eyelids stappled open so they can watch every second of the event.

While on death row, she is assaulted every hour on the hour by a dozen studs.

A man can dream can't he?

Someone mentioned it earlier and beat me to it, but there are several clues that you aren't in the right house, whether it was dark or not, and I'm just a Military Police Officer, one clue is you're on a whole other floor above the floor on which you reside. Another clue, your key card doesn't work, how bout stepping back and verifying you're at the right apartment, isn't there a number on the door, they don't turn lights out in the hallway, another clue, so once you forcibly enter the wrong house, the smell should be the first indicator that something isn't right, I know how my house smells without having to see ****, it smells of rich lavender or something flower-y, another clue, according to the chick who happens to look like Chris Kattan from Night at the Roxbury, if she could see a silhouette of a large man, then wouldn't it stand to reason that she could see a silhouette of some furniture, like what "burglar" breaks in, with no sign of forced entry, on the fourth floor to move furniture??? Alright then, if it is dark, and you're in "your home, where this man doesn't belong", this is "your" house, you know where the damned light switch is, turn on the damned light. Oh you gave verbal commands, how about if this was a mistake you identify yourself as an officer, draw your gun or whatever but communicate to the gentlemen "hey!, don't move, I have my firearm trained and in the ready position, I am going to turn on the light, do not move" oh but that would be too simple. Remember, I am just a military police officer. This is murder. Please, tell me where I didn't make any sense.

Last edited:
Another problem is cops feeling like they’re cops all the ****ing time. When you’re off duty you shut the **** up and sit in the corner like you’re supposed to. Off duty cops think it’s time for undercover stings and BS. Kill her

Yup. The power trip is 24/7. They can't turn it off.

Back
Top Bottom