Dame Dash selling his shoe collection and plaques on eBay (OGs enter)

i read some of da IG comments...hmmm

some of da kicks are type recent so some facts may not be adding up....

Air-Jordan-7-Retro-J2K-Filbert.jpg

these ain't 13 years old b... hmmm

We need answers Dame. Dame ain't looking good under the lights.

I was thinkin the same thing...tge Westbrooks

Samples and promos are from the "shoezeum" guys collection, notice the titles on these don't say "damon dash shoezeum" they just say shoezeum.. and they dont come with the "certificate" lol

Yea I didn't see those Westbrooks and I been just searching "Damon Dash" because a lot of that **** is my size/era.

On another note, when I saw how high the Paid In Full poster was I googled "Paid In Full movie poster" and them ****s is coming up at $20 a pop :lol:

The seller is listing other stuff I mean wouldn't you do the same ? Everyone knows about this and is thinking they can buy a plaque lol

All stuff will sell over valued

i can sorta buy into that. bundling shoes that weren't even in da storage bin to capitalize on da eyeballs.

The seller is listing other stuff I mean wouldn't you do the same ? Everyone knows about this and is thinking they can buy a plaque lol

All stuff will sell over valued

This.. you can buy a Beatles RIAA plaque for a fraction of that reasonable doubt plaque... That Camron ain't even a RIAA plaque.. just a record label "in house" award.

Yea I didn't see those Westbrooks and I been just searching "Damon Dash" because a lot of that **** is my size/era.

On another note, when I saw how high the Paid In Full poster was I googled "Paid In Full movie poster" and them ****s is coming up at $20 a pop :lol:

Google 'Dame Dashe's Paid in Full movie poster'

If he got that for 18k that's one of the greatest comeups in the history of come ups

The reasonable doubt plaque is already at 65 k

The first 5 highest items equal about 100k

what a waste of money

I'm stunned those plaques are going for that much. I've seen vintage Dr Dre, 2 Pac and other 90s legends plaques go for 2K-10K. Classic albums, nicer plaques. That RD is plaque is garbage.

I didn't realize the Cam wasn't an RIAA. I guess it doesn't make a big difference because the labels still order these and get them made.

I want that Bleek and Vol 1 bad but damn

A guy put up a 5x platinum And Then There Was X... plaque and he had it up for $750 OBO. I offered $350 and he declined. Asked him what the lowest he would go and he never responded. It's gone now, damn.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 22
I'm stunned those plaques are going for that much. I've seen vintage Dr Dre, 2 Pac and other 90s legends plaques go for 2K-10K. Classic albums, nicer plaques. That RD is plaque is garbage.

I didn't realize the Cam wasn't an RIAA. I guess it doesn't make a big difference because the labels still order these and get them made.

I want that Bleek and Vol 1 bad but damn

A guy put up a 5x platinum And Then There Was X... plaque and he had it up for $750 OBO. I offered $350 and he declined. Asked him what the lowest he would go and he never responded. It's gone now, damn.

guess cuz there presented to dame dash, so that ups da value.

So dame couldn't afford/forgot about his storage and it got put up for auction?

Back
Top Bottom