Damn. 1999 was a good year. 1999 in 10 minutes.

Damn you guys and that video made me feel old.
I was 21 in 1999. Getting old sucks :lol:

Was 11 in 1999. This brings back lots of memories watching CMC (Bay Area people will know what I'm talking about haha) and games. Crazy how 1999 is already 14 years ago....I feel old now :smh:

I remember CMC with Chewy lol. I'd watch that instead of TRL after school then switch over to Cartoon Network for Toonami. Time sure does fly.

Damb, these feels... :wow: Why no Power Rangers doe? I remember watching pokemon and taping it. Then replaying it when they were rapping the names out so I can copy them down and memorize them.

whew! now those were memories! i was 14 in 1999. i am glad to say i was able to witness how great the 90s was.

Y2K was one of those most hilarious things ive witnessed ever in life. The fear leading up to it was real.

but anyways i wonder why there were no reference of cash money and no limit in the video?  they had the rap game on lock in 99. 
smokin.gif

Was 8 Great thread. Was making a playlist for work and this just gave me a ton of songs to throw on, also brought back some great memories.

recognized like 90% of everything in the video
damn where have the years gone |I
got me feeling all nostalgic :wow:

I was in the 8th grade in 99', and what I wouldn't do to relieve some of those moments..

-Playing B'Ball games in front of classmates
-Trackmeets
-Band
-All the GF's I had in middle school
-music on the radio was actually dope
-Yo Gotti was selling his CD's out of his Trunk.. I'm from North Memphis by the way..
-Fight Club
-Chronic 2001
-Project Pat-Ghetty Green album
-Prepaid Cellphones

Was entering my senior year of HS, *sheds tear*

Dre and Snoop the chronic
Eminem
Korn
RHCP
Foo Fighters

:pimp:

Even the annoying pop songs bring back memories. Hate to sound old, but it was different. Technology has made this gen soft. Sounding like a crusty old man. :lol:

Man I was 12 and made the all star team that year dominating in baseball, got my first kiss to (RIP to her, found out she passed away a couple of years ago :-(

dam bruh **** like this makes me so curious too

like first girl that showed me them ******* or gave me a hj or my first kiss losing her v card like dam do they ever think of me what if they are dead how are they doin in life and ****?

i never caught feelings for em like that though but still :frown: :lol:

Last edited:
1999, Great Year, Great Movies, Great TV Shows & Great Music. Cant forget Dreamcast debuted that year, I still got that EGM magazine that have the 9/9/99 date on it. I was 14 going on 15 that year. I was finishing up my freshman year in High School & I couldnt wait for the summer to start. It was my first full year back living in Brooklyn too (Bed-Stuy). I had my first summer youth job that year too. I remember Girbaud jeans was the sh*t & i wanted a pair. Also can forget Nike had their second go around with Jordan retros. Never forget seniors in high school with the Black/Cement IV's on & I wanted them sooo bad. Save up my summer yummy check trying to get those kicks but I end up getting the White/Midnight Blue IV's that drop in Sept '99 just before school started. That Y2K thing scared the crap outta me, no lie. I thought it was going to be the end of the world once the year 2000 starts :lol: . Stuff like this is why I love to reminisce & cherish those memories

High School class of '99 right here!
pimp.gif

I had Jordan XIV's on my feet

Jay-Z's in my lifetime vol. 2 in my CD walkman

Baggy jeans with a nice Eddie Bauer button up

Not a care in the world other than hooping, getting girls and looking forward to Grad night.

Good times.

Thanks for the memories OP. Repped.

Last edited:
I was 17 in 1999. Baggy jeans , dr dre chronic,
Working at burger king , meeting girls in san jose good times

he also made a 2002 video.

I was only 8 in 1999, but i remember 95% of those songs, video games and movies. Its like Hollywood and the record industry stopped trying after 2002

Back
Top Bottom