Damn. 1999 was a good year. 1999 in 10 minutes.

1999 was a great year....finishing up senior year in HS and was looking forward to college.  Not to mention the greatest mixtape of all time, Soundbombing 2! 

In his prime? He just became well known in 99
laugh.gif
. Subsequent albums were better imo. The first one was good too.
Infinite  in 97' was dope.  That was his best album.  

Damn, feels like just yesterday when in reality it was a lifetime ago. I was starting my senior year of high school in 1999, living with abandon. To all you youngsters, take nothing or anyone for granted. Life passe you by in the blink of an eye.

Damn, feels like just yesterday when in reality it was a lifetime ago. I was starting my senior year of high school in 1999, living with abandon. To all you youngsters, take nothing or anyone for granted. Life passe you by in the blink of an eye.

Well said I'm a little younger but I work in a school and I tell them all the time before you know it, it's gone and you're in the "real world"

Crazy to think our 1999 is gonna be their 2013 someday

Last edited:
I was 11 year old until NOV. that year. I was a typical tomboy skater chick living in riverside, CA I remember collecting Pokemon cards, watching Dragon Ball Z , Sailor Moon , playing Zelda for hours on the N64,going to Castle park, discovering and loving different genres of music besides rap/RB thanks to TRL I still rock to Offspring, Korn and limp bizkit. Ohh yeah cant for get Destiny's Child and Brittany Spears their posters covered my bedroom. 1999 was the year my parents claim they knew I was going to be a lesbian lmao

I was 14-15 and I must agree that was a great year especially that I was still living in Houston

excuse me theres something in my eye :frown:

man so many good memories....I was 12

kinda hate mtv don't show videos like they used too...they used to put me on to all that alternative music 
laugh.gif

Yoooo man.....i couldnt finish the vid half way in without shedding a tear

Life goes by soooooooooooooooooo fast bros

Yoooo man.....i couldnt finish the vid half way in without shedding a tear

Life goes by soooooooooooooooooo fast bros

Reading through these replies, it seems the majority was between 9-13 around that time. I was 11 :pimp:

I feel older now :rofl:

wow what a year for music so many classics, except for that Macy Gray song.... i still hate that crap
Plus dam life really does fly scary fast

Last edited:
Yeah, definitely a sentimental year. My personal life was influenced heavily by this year. I remember that summer like yesteryear. I actually have 1999 in one of my tattoos.

1999 was 7th grade (12 Years old) for me. Oh, how i miss those days.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom