Damn, can you believe it's been 21 years this week that this Christmas movie classic was released?

memories�
pimp.gif
It was released on November 16, 1990

Spoiler [+]

Like both of em, but I will give the nod to home alone. A Christmas Story is the GOAT though.

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Like both of em, but I will give the nod to home alone. A Christmas Story is the GOAT though.
easily, I've watched it every Christmas for the last 10 years. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by trak1sh

A Christmas Story was a flop until they started playing it on TV. But yes it is a great movie.

How and why A Christmas Story is a popular and beloved movie is one of the greatest mysteries of our society to me.
laugh.gif
That movie #*@@!@$ sucks. I'm dead serious.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

How and why A Christmas Story is a popular and beloved movie is one of the greatest mysteries of our society to me.
laugh.gif
That move %!$#%+@ sucks. I'm dead serious.
Agreed.  Never really understood the hype of that movie.  I get bored watching it.

Home Alone & Home Alone 2>*

laugh.gif

i agree, its not a good movie. i like to watch it around christmas time just for the hell of it.

laugh.gif

why so mad. Movie is awesome. This is coming from a 29 year old black guys

A Christmas Story is funny as hell

"Fragilaaay...Must be Italian"
roll.gif

Just hip my niece and nephew to Home Alone 1 & 2 not too long ago, Classic as well
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Damn, can you believe it's been 21 years this week that this Christmas movie classic was released?
It was released on November 16, 1990

Spoiler [+]
Anyone know math?

I can believe it. 1990 + 21 = 2011

Back
Top Bottom