Damn Detroit..you scary.

The guy is actually a pretty good story teller.

And saw this on the Slap skate forum. Kind of ironic with the advertising:

euuEm.jpg

eek.gif
thats crazy no remorse at all how the hell could people do that they were friends
30t6p3b.gif

man dude was super lucky.. survive a shot gun to the chest and smack the gun right before he got shot in the head
eek.gif

how he sneak a shot gun with him though? i wouldve been like ask someone else
i wouldve been like %%$% this im sleeping deuces
tired.gif

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Son said the shooter walked into sentencing with a purple suit on and a top hat, who does he think he is, henz0?

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

The guy is actually a pretty good story teller.

And saw this on the Slap skate forum. Kind of ironic with the advertising:

euuEm.jpg

that's smart on his part.
pimp.gif

So for those that don't believe in the spirit or the afterlife please explain to me his spiritual experience of being pushed and his out of body experience? Being someone that has had one and knowing countless other people that have had one as well I would love to hear you scientifically explain this. I know someone that was shot very similar to how he was that told me they literally were floating over themself and they watched the shooter run away and even could identify their car even though they were completely unconscious after being shot in the head from a 45. Amazing story by the way O.P. but it is incredibly sad that growing up in L.A. this doesn't shock or surprise me even in the least.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

So for those that don't believe in the spirit or the afterlife please explain to me his spiritual experience of being pushed and his out of body experience? Being someone that has had one and knowing countless other people that have had one as well I would love to hear you scientifically explain this. I know someone that was shot very similar to how he was that told me they literally were floating over themself and they watched the shooter run away and even could identify their car even though they were completely unconscious after being shot in the head from a 45. Amazing story by the way O.P. but it is incredibly sad that growing up in L.A. this doesn't shock or surprise me even in the least.
Quick google search led me to a couple of points. Dope video
eek.gif

It is suggested that the extreme stress caused by a life threatening situation triggers brain states similar to REM sleep and that part of the near death experience is a state similar to dreaming while awake. People who have experienced times when their brains behaved as if they were dreaming while awake are more likely to develop the near death experience. Further stimulation of the Vagus nerve during the physical and/or psychological stress of a life threatening situation, or the product of the imperiled brain, and may trigger brain conditions where the person is in a dream-like state while awake.[

There also seems to be a link between the cultural and spiritual beliefs where one lives. These seem to dictate what is experienced in the NDE or how it is interpreted afterwards (Holden, Janice Miner. Handbook of Near-Death Experiences.
[h3][/h3]
[h3]Biological analysis and theories[/h3]
In the 1990s, Dr. Rick Strassman conducted research on the psychedelic drug Dimethyltryptamine (DMT) at the University of New Mexico.[sup][46][/sup][sup][47][/sup][sup][48][/sup] Strassman advanced the theory that a massive release of DMT from the pineal gland prior to death or near-death was the cause of the near-death experience phenomenon.

dmt_spirit_molecule.jpg

who said anything about a 45? and it was'nt the shooters car that he could "identify" it was the kid that got shots car driving away to a chop shop
laugh.gif
 they stole his car thats why he got shot.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Cash is Clay

damn so where did his friend go?
laugh.gif
 buddy had no friend . lesson learned for dude that lesson almost cost him his life makes me want to go outside and blow some vultures heads back im not even going to get into the racial stuff but D town is full of scum looking for a lick . Somebody call Travis Bickel 
laugh.gif

god damn it dude learn to use periods, commas or anything that'll make your run on sentences readable.

mad.gif
 this is getting out of hand who the hell are you my mother? go help your kid with there homework if you want to play teacher if you cant read it do me a favor NT  CLOSE YOUR EYES.

Crazy story. Cant believe he survived 3 shotgun rounds
eek.gif
especially the one dead center to his chest.

Originally Posted by Cash is Clay

who said anything about a 45? and it was'nt the shooters car that he could "identify" it was the kid that got shots car driving away to a chop shop
laugh.gif
 they stole his car thats why he got shot.

you clearly missed the story WISE was telling, that was the story of somebody he knew.

It's such a chilling story, but for some reason I laughed at the part when he says that he looks and sees his arm hanging and ignores it the first time and then looks at it the second time before finally asking his friend "Dude, did you just shoot me?"

Crazy story. Cant believe he survived 3 shotgun rounds especially the one dead center to his chest.

The old dude who survived a **** Cheney shotgun shot to the face was impressive as well.

Back
Top Bottom