Damn, Kevin Done Goof'd VOL basketball Edition.

Ain't nobody trying to listen to Cowherd man.

I don't understand this dude KD man. Son just needs to stop trying to please everyone. Embrace being the bad guy, don't half way do it. Son showed his BAN tendencies.

If wish NBA players still fought so one of these players can put hands on kd like Kobe got two pieced.

Lebron is a ***** too, I can't flex. But Lebron's pressure was way bigger than KD's. Like stated the only reason to hate Lebron was for leaving Cleveland the way he did, not leaving Cleveland. Like he took Drew Gooden and Larry Hughes to the finals BY HIMSELF. LITERALLY. After his tenure in Miami doesn't workout he still feels the need to where Cleveland's championship woes on his back and once again leads unproven talent not only to the finals but wins it all. You can't compare what Lebron did. Lebron didn't go play with the Celtics. FOH

Lebron is a ***** too, I can't flex. But Lebron's pressure was way bigger than KD's. Like stated the only reason to hate Lebron was for leaving Cleveland the way he did, not leaving Cleveland. Like he took Drew Gooden and Larry Hughes to the finals BY HIMSELF. LITERALLY. After his tenure in Miami doesn't workout he still feels the need to where Cleveland's championship woes on his back and once again leads unproven talent not only to the finals but wins it all. You can't compare what Lebron did. Lebron didn't go play with the Celtics. FOH
kyrie ***** *** aint did **** in cleveland
before born got there
then he thinks he can lead a team to the playoffs
tenor.gif

This is his last season in GS, book it. He wears his emotions on his sleeves, he can't fake being happy too much longer. Any success KD has with them is gonna be asterisk marked to death and it bothers him so much. It has to. He played at the Rucker man :smh:

This is his last season in GS, book it. He wears his emotions on his sleeves, he can't fake being happy too much longer. Any success KD has with them is gonna be asterisk marked to death and it bothers him so much. It has to. He played at the Rucker man :smh:

seems like he's having more fun now than he did playing for the Thunder

Of course you like cowherd :rofl:

how does what i said mean i like or dislike cowherd?

i seen first take, undisputed take a whack at it, Cowherd had da most compelling analysis on it.

another topic may mean another feeling, i think he won da day with this particular subject.

Back
Top Bottom