Damn, Kevin Done Goof'd VOL basketball Edition.

seems like he's having more fun now than he did playing for the Thunder

It's like dude is conflicted. On the court he looks happy. Got a ton of talent around him, the game is easier and GSW's offense is perfect for him but clearly he still ain't that good with his choice. Man was crying to his agent last year, now this.

It's like dude is conflicted. On the court he looks happy. Got a ton of talent around him, the game is easier and GSW's offense is perfect for him but clearly he still ain't that good with his choice. Man was crying to his agent last year, now this.

he also said it was the best decision of his life so who really knows.

i give KD one, maybe two, more seasons in GSW...the guilt is going to eat him alive

Seeing as how he's tried to copy everything LeBron does so far in his career, I have a feeling that he'll join John Wall in D.C. + another star in a couple of years. He's just waiting for whatever little prime LeBron has left in his tank to pass so that he can ditch the only 73-9 supporting cast he can beat him with. Plus, he's a little younger than Curry so he'll probably think that quickness-dependent Curry's decline will kick in and that he will be able to beat the Warriors by then.

Also, not sure if this classic has been posted in this thread:

CmiFO21WEAA_sDC.jpg

KD :smokin
American hero. Made sure lebum will never win again on Cleveland. As corny as he is he will always have my respect for that at least.

seriously tho, imagine reaching the pinnacle of your profession and achieving financial success beyond your wildest dreams while wearing shoes designed just for you and being this dissatisfied with your life. that's legit been on my mind for the last few days.

KD brought this scrutiny on himself by engaging in spectacularly weak behavior online.

KD must really just not have gotten the satisfaction he thought he would have gotten.
The man got the trophy and it reminded me of LeBron when he got the first one in Miami.

Looked like he was just saying"ooooh look at the cute baby"

No real satisfaction. He knew he should've been happy, but he wasn't.
Faking the funk.

He knew it would feel 100k better if he won with OKC.

Idk what would satisfy this man.
I would hope something else comes along. Because reaching the top of the top of the basketball world hasn't done it for him.

man i work for a living, have two kids, with little time to really spare and i find myself online all day, yea he shouldn't be responding to critics, but this dude probably bored half of the day

Back
Top Bottom