Damn, Kevin Done Goof'd

P4l

Koopa threads usually become jokes like the is french montana black debate

200w.gif

Honestly, this is a stupid move. All he had to do was book a hotel room with double rooms, slip her a keycard, and have her got through the conjoining door after she enters the hotel room next to the one he went in so NO ONE around would suspect a thing.

Damn, scumbag is strong in this one....... I approve!

Honestly, this is a stupid move. All he had to do was book a hotel room with double rooms, slip her a keycard, and have her got through the conjoining door after she enters the hotel room next to the one he went in so NO ONE around would suspect a thing.

You've really thought this through haven't you?

Meh....Deny, Deny, Deny.

I'd just blame it on bad camera angles. I mean....unless he was sitting on shorty lap....he's in the front seat of the car.

I know Kev Hart small....but he'd damn near have to be riding or straddling HER to make that physically possible lol. And I don't see that happening.

Last edited:
Wait...am I missing something?

Kev is in the front seat and that chick is in the backseat the entire time? AND there's a third person in the vehicle. Where's the foul play?

It's over with. You're with another woman at 5am your alibis are non existent. Add to the fact he could come out and say who the woman was if it wasn't a side piece but he's staying quiet.

That Eniko chick is a cold piece too. Bout to get the Child Support hustle off of Kevin real quick.

damn bruh, you need to offer your services to these famous people lol

Back
Top Bottom