Damn, Kevin Done Goof'd

Driver's seat.

And I get it. Being out at 5 AM with a chick isn't one of the most admirable things you can be caught doing while your wife is at home pregnant.

But in that video alone, I saw nothing wrong. No lines were crossed.

Driver's seat.

And I get it. Being out at 5 AM with a chick isn't one of the most admirable things you can be caught doing while your wife is at home pregnant.

But in that video alone, I saw nothing wrong. No lines were crossed.
My mans...no woman with good sense is going for what you talking bout. He was in the car alone with a woman after 3am. It's cheating.

If your ol lady was caught in the passages seat of a random dudes car after 2am...I'm pretty sure you would consider that cheating.

tumblr_mf1bwf1V0l1rtfbvoo1_500.gif

he a celebrity tho could have just finished a late show ....benefit of the doubt :lol:

My mans...no woman with good sense is going for what you talking bout. He was in the car alone with a woman after 3am. It's cheating.

If your ol lady was caught in the passages seat of a random dudes car after 2am...I'm pretty sure you would consider that cheating.

I agree 100%. I'm just going purely off what I see in the video only. I see nothing done wrong in the video itself. The situation itself, timing, place, etc yea it's suspect as hell.

I agree 100%. I'm just going purely off what I see in the video only. I see nothing done wrong in the video itself. The situation itself, timing, place, etc yea it's suspect as hell.
I agree. I don't see anything wrong personally. One pic looks like they might be making out but it's not clear. He can deny this easily.

I agree. I don't see anything wrong personally. One pic looks like they might be making out but it's not clear. He can deny this easily.
The key thing that migh hurt him is the fact this ish going around at 5 AM. WTF you doing with a chick like that alone that late? And you married. (That’s how women are viewing it)

Honestly, this is a stupid move. All he had to do was book a hotel room with double rooms, slip her a keycard, and have her got through the conjoining door after she enters the hotel room next to the one he went in so NO ONE around would suspect a thing.

My guy stuntin with this "been there done that" swagger *insert old nt rolling laughing face

I've spoken to a few girls about cheating. It's surprising to hear that some of them don't care about the act itself. The thing that irks some of them is the embarrassment they experience after their man's indiscretions have been exposed. One shorty straight up said she enters into relationships fully expecting her man to step out at some point in some fashion, but as long as he doesn't get caught, she's fine with it.

It's a new day, man.

Should have hired a camera crew to follow him around and pretend like it was part of one of his tv shows or for youtube.

I've spoken to a few girls about cheating. It's surprising to hear that some of them don't care about the act itself. The thing that irks some of them is the embarrassment they experience after their man's indiscretions have been exposed. One shorty straight up said she enters into relationships fully expecting her man to step out at some point in some fashion, but as long as he doesn't get caught, she's fine with it.

It's a new day, man.

A lot of women feel this way. It's mainly the embarrassment, don't have me looking stupid. A lot of women also don't want to start over. You been with your man for 6-7 years and he cheats, they feel like they wasted that time and invested too much so they're staying in it.

This is mad different. They ain't been together mad long, she can literally cash out and be set for the rest of her life. He's a moron. Never understood the point of getting married when you have that many women on you and all that money. Just doesn't make sense.

Back
Top Bottom