Damn, Melo Done Goof'd

imaging being dumb enough to hit a stripper raw :x

and nut in her :x

when you're married :x

hold this L melo well deserved :lol:

I swear ****** with money are stupid as hell man

Idc how bad a girl is. Keep. It. G

WHY would you do some dumb ish like that. I don't have money like that but I play it better then them

One of my homegirls I went to college with in SoCal worked at an after hours members only club in Hollywood back then on those nights and whenever a lot of the celebs and pro athletes were in town they'd be there and she said Lebron always curved the gold diggers that were trying to push up on him, he's not your typical athlete way too business minded even with his own personal set up. Bron is like Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Roger Federer, Sebastian Vettel etc.

They were probably ugly.

Just cuz you cheat don't mean you gotta cheat with common harlots of low stock and quality. Like I said, Bron, in China, Olympics, geisha girls.

You don't know about them Manning boys?

Tom Brady knocked up an actress and cheated on her with Giselle. Do some research.

Federer is a sub.

Last edited:
Lol, ok. Feel like it's also well known that LeBron had the NDA game on lock

Have a boy who played with the Dolphins while Bron was in Miamj as well. He definitely has side joints man.

Was your boy this dude? :nerd:

Ricardo-Agnant-Catfish-9-683x1024.png

Screenshot_20170325-033733.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: this Kobe face gets me EVERYTIME!

Someone post the video for this! Wow. 

Vid/link not working for me... :nerd:

They were probably ugly.

Just cuz you cheat don't mean you gotta cheat with common harlots of low stock and quality. Like I said, Bron, in China, Olympics, geisha girls.

Tom Brady knocked up an actress and cheated on her with Giselle. Do some research.

Federer is a sub.

Lol @ federer is a sub

One of my homegirls I went to college with in SoCal worked at an after hours members only club in Hollywood back then on those nights and whenever a lot of the celebs and pro athletes were in town they'd be there and she said Lebron always curved the gold diggers that were trying to push up on him, he's not your typical athlete way too business minded even with his own personal set up. Bron is like Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Roger Federer, Sebastian Vettel etc.

They were probably ugly.

Federer is a sub.
didn't know about golden boy scumbag Brady, Bridget is better looking IMO

Bridget_Moynahan_16.jpg

Dudes are getting way too bold. We got Ti friendzoning his wife and Melo saying she married but he aint :rofl:

They were probably ugly.

Federer is a sub.

that was his ex. they broke up, he started dating giselle, then a few months later found out his ex was pregnant

Back
Top Bottom