Damn Nike--can the U.S. get some Air Max Light love?

today is the 30th. Whats the word ? :nerd:
nerd.gif

still nothing ?

I checked a number of chain stores at two different malls. NOTHING!
Lame. The only good thing I saw today was a new pair of Air Max Phoenixs, but I don't want to thread jack.
Someone please tell me they've heard something about the blue pair!

I knew it :frown:
frown.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
|I
tired.gif
....guess i'll just have to shell out extra cash and cop on ebay or some overseas site. Like someone said earlier...there release is probably a limited UK only release similar to the medicine ball air trainers.

hey guys! so wheres the air max lights in the teal .. todays the 30th .. you kept on arguing with me that they will be here today.. so where are they???

haha i feel for you guys.. but i guess all i have to say is told you so..

but mine are truly a beauty!
262617261.jpg

^ Homie, take you gloating @#%$ back to I$$. You hungry for some e-cookies? We should all bow down to the all-knowing, Nike guru, jmpman22. @#%$ outta here with that.

Like I said, take your @#%$ back to I$$. If you're going to provide info, do it TACTFULLY. Don't rub it in people's faces that "nah nah nah na nah--I got these and you don't!"

What part of the game is that?
FOR SALE: DEADSTOCK Infrared Air Max 90s, Size 11.5 -- CLICK HERE.​
TEAM-AF-ONE

jmpman22-

I hope Nike releases them on behalf of you thinking you're the freshest kid on the block with EU exclusives. Grow up, there just shoes.
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

what are you talking about? read the previous posts... and i should post some of the THREATENING MESSAGES that i got before all of this for posting that they wont release in the us..

i am not gloating about having the kicks.. i am SAYING to all who sent the messages and to all of those who ARGUED with me about the release that THEY DID NOT COME OUT TODAY .. so to all of those people YES I AM GLOATING towards them .. but to all others no i am not..

those ignorant people who threatened me with messages and argued with me ... i am just proving my point..

read my posts prior to the last two .. did i provide it "tactfully" ?????? YES I DID..

and what did i get for providing information that you guys didnt like and didnt WANT to believe???

i receive THREATINING MESSAGES! and i GET ARGUMENTS!

SO MY POINT IS PROVEN AND I WANT IT TO BE KNOWN TO THOSE PEOPLE!!!!
NO GLOATING HERE THO.. however if you take it that way i apologize.

AND I DIDNT SAY HAHAHHAHA TO ANYBODY NOT HAVING THESE! NOR DID I RUB IT IN YOUR FACE!

WHO SAID I WAS THE FRESHEST KID ON THE BLOCK FOR HAVING THEM?

and YES i hope they release it as well. .one pair is not enough ..

be clear....i have always maintained that the "prefered" colors would be out late summer-fall so take your seat and pipe down
TEAM NIGERIA X GooooooooooniesX TEAM AM FAM
***we diddy boppin' on u second rate swagger jackers***​
REP CODE BE9593*****KARMALOOP*****REP CODE BE9593​

and i have maintained -- that they will not be released here .. and about 10 PM's maintain there feeling of RELEASE being today.. and that if I DO NOT PROVIDE MORE INFORMATION THAT THEY "have people and can find me" ...

so tell those guys who msg'd me to pipe down.. dont tell me .. u should pipe down dude not every one is talking about you.

No need to be heated, jus be the bigger person and walk away. this is just a message board. keep in mind that u did ur part in providing info, people that dont want to accept, is there problem. Good nite sir. :wink:
wink.gif

Any other sites besides the one posted a few pages back have them for sale? I was really hoping that JM or another reliable source would come in with a confirmation that they are dropping in the US. Those blue/yellow/white ones aren't that bad......at least they gave us a somewhat decent looking pair.

sneakers n stuff.com have a few smaller pairs.

sz 8 in the royal, sz 9 in the aqua.

it looks to be about 200 bucks USD with shipping from overseas.

whoaa, thanks for that site, i jus ordered the teal after i saw the price.

well came up to about $130 shipped via UPS , not too bad i guess. hope it gets approved. im jus worried about custom fees cuz it shipped by ups, i have my fingers crossed. but i come to think about it, price is very reasonable considering other online store are selling them for $150 shipping excluded.

Thank You, WallyHopp.

and you keep on talking..

"You really are an idiot if you are going out of your way to prove stuff on the internet. And let's be honest--posting pics of the pair you have has nothing to do with proving the point that they didn't drop today. Nothing.

Fall back, log off NT and hit up I$$. While the info you provided is appreciated, your "douchebagedness" is not. "

as people have moved on you keep on talking..

back off.. topic is done.. stop being a flamer .. its over .. done with move on..

The 6/30 RD was my bad. I am certainly disappointed myself. I received the info from a reliable source and checked up multiple times as the date approached. I'm pretty sure any of you would have believed my source as well. People need to chill on both sides in here. Very sorry for getting folks hopes up.

hey kaotic. im thinking about ordering from this site to. u think they are legit for sure? and how much do you think are the custom fees? and are they guaranteed to have a customs fee?thanks

Quote:
hey kaotic. im thinking about ordering from this site to. u think they are legit for sure? and how much do you think are the custom fees? and are they guaranteed to have a customs fee?thanks

yes they are definetely legit. however for custom fees, i cannot really answer you if there is really gonna be any but from past experience dealing with ups, sometimes there is and sometimes the isnt any. i guess it really depends if u are lucky or not.

For anyone that has AM Lights, I've got a Size 9 in AM 95, and the same in AM 97, but I'm wearing an 8 in the 90 360 Skull Hybrid...what should I get? Also, I'm an 8 or 8.5 in AM1, probably 8.

Back
Top Bottom