Damn Nike--can the U.S. get some Air Max Light love?

i've always liked the silhouette on the air max lights. this color combo gets my vote for simple and clean!

edit: i'm the 200th post in here AND it's my 10,000th post.

i'm such a postwhore :lol:
laugh.gif
:wow:
embarassed.gif

Team Pacific Northwest​

dude has another pair of samples on there:. i cant believe the other ones went for that much :.they look dope with royal laces:.

Definitely superblyTRIFE.
I wonder when there will be that nice pinkish/infrared colorway.
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...​
It's called qualifying your statement, try it sometime.​

Please tell me it will be available at finishline or eastbay type places
WANTED: Wings and Waffles AM 1 9 or 9.5, Concord Spiridon 9 or 9.5
TEAM AM FAM

^I thought the would be available at the usual (footlocker, champs, etc)? Did it change?
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

I'm definitely jumping on the shoes if they drop this weekend, but in the back of my head I'm holding out hope for a NikeID release.

Anyone see them in any stores yet?

I asked the local footaction, footlocker, and finishline, but none of them had any idea if they were getting them in. Gotta wait till SAT I guess...

You know, that blue/yellow pair is actually kind of nice. Probably won't pick them up, but, not bad.

Anyway, is there any solid confirmation as to when and which colors are releasing soon?

Thanks.
WANTED: Air Force 1 "Courir" sz 10.5, Air Max 360 white/m. silver/royal sz 11
AIM: ipg5 E-mail: ian0505@gmail.com[/center]

Yeah, I saw some dude rockin' those yellow/blue joints...they are solid. I'll cop with the quickness if they start hitting all spots.
flintgreynt@gmail.commyspace.com/flintgreynt

check it out..

its beautiful and i am telling you guys it is a Euro Exclusive and it will not be hitting the states,.

262617261.jpg

Jordan Stealth 1 LS Size 9.5 for 100 SHIPPED
Nike Blazer SB Vanilla Ice size 10.5 and 11 for 100 SHIPPED
PM ME or IM ME at XjmpmanX22

^ it has been confirmed multiple times that they are coming out on this saturday...
TEAM AM FAM

all the confirmations for them came from people with less than 50 posts.. i havent heard a confirmation from any accredited nt'er or source..

my nike rep.. and my calling of nike myself has come up with them being a Euro Release Only.

seriously....if these are Nike exclusives I might seriously have to step out of the shoe game....

I am sick and bloody tired of all these freaking EU exclusives....we in the US get absolute crap as far as any AM's go....and it's really pissing me off...I'm not going to pay $200 for a pair of $90 shoes....that is absolutely ridiculous....
TEAM AM FAM

i know. what you mean .. they get all the good stuf.. but you gotta understand that their market is filled with Air Max "heads" .. thats their market .. ours is more diverse and we get tons that they dont get..

ps.. the retail on these kicks are 115 or 120 usd i believe..
ive seen a friends box from the uk and it said 120 i believe but dont take my word on it.

Back
Top Bottom