Damn Nike--can the U.S. get some Air Max Light love?

Quote:
The workers at footlocker told mee that the US WILL be getting the UK/JD colorways.

if this is true...then just WOW, im gonna be broke again...
whats retail on airmax lights anyway?
WANTED: af1 linens, af1 shrooms, COF "san frans" (sz 7)
supreme high "orange", supreme blazers "black" (sz 8)

Quote:
The workers at footlocker told mee that the US WILL be getting the UK/JD colorways.
"It's simple for everyone else, give 'em a Big Mac and a pair of Nikes and they're happy..." - Ghost World

f11bd95f59.jpg

These are nice, but too close to this pair that I already have:

110-1026_IMG.JPG

The teal and royal colorways are crucial however.

"there's nothing wrong with having multiple pairs of shoes in the same color"...something I commonly hear from my fiance and which I have adopted as my own thinking...I'm quite excited for all colorways but I am really excited for the "typical colorways" (^this red pair, the teal and especially the royal pair)
WANTED: Wings and Waffles AM 1 9 or 9.5, Concord Spiridon 9 or 9.5
TEAM AM FAM

Wow, and they got 'em in red too!? Well, what I heard through the grapevine is July 10 as a tentative release date for the teal's and royal blue's.
hanpolo67@yahoo.com
AIM: SelectaClutch67

Snakebites, it's not beer, it's a lifestyle!

interesting but not really a fan
ohwell.gif

DS Flips For Sale Size 10 140 Shipped!
Looking for DS or VNDS Hawaii's size 10.5!!!!
TEAM N.Y.C!!!!
AIM:ImSoFr3sh2Death​

i kinda hope the teals dont drop state side cus Ill feel dumb for over payin on them ...
-tCAP*

Wow. Both of those are sexy...

Hi, my name is JJ, and I am a NikeHolic.
TeamFreshPrince
Hey baby, I noticed you noticing me, so I just wanted to put you on notice, that I noticed you too.
Invisible's for TRADE. My 10 for your 9. Hit me! NikeHolic23@gmail.com[/center][/b]

Quote:
Word on the street is that the royal blue and teal ones have already started hittin' the US.

Keep an eye out!
W I T N E S Sflintgreynt@gmail.commyspace.com/flintgreynt

Yeh! That gives me approx. two weeks to make as much money as I possibly can.
nicefro69RealPostCount = this + 1138

kaotic606, I saw a dude at JustBe in Portland rocking those months ago.....they looked sick
flintgreynt@gmail.commyspace.com/flintgreynt

Back
Top Bottom