Damn NT, this kid is 25 today...

They sure weren't lying when they said after 18 time just seems to fly by, seems like just yesterday I was spittin game at like 8 girls on AIM at once.  So the big 25 is today.  In Chicago with my girl who lives here to celebrate, try and live it up a little.
pimp.gif
 I know 25 isn't to old yet, but it sure does feel that way being 5 years away from 30, which Im sure will come in no time.  So all the youngins of NT relish that youth and take full advantage because I know I didn't, and am paying for them dearly now.  So since I don't post here to much since I became a member in 2001,  I guess it's just a happy B-day shout out to myself and anyone who else's B-day is today..  Stay up NT and have a good one 
pimp.gif

PS:Low key 90's appreciation thread .
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I just realized that, trust me my day was just ruined. Nah JK, might as well let this post die to the bottom pages.

That age.. Im 23 but it already feels like I might as well be 25

Happy birthday. But what decision made you feel like your youth slipped away some? How are you paying for it?

time does fly by....

Bad decisions, Addiction, and facing a couple felony counts which Im pretty sure I'll get out of without seeing seeing a bunk. Just got to be optimistic I guess. The judge putting me into a Sober Living Enviroment was the best thing to ever happen to me to help me get out of my addiction. Thats why I try and say to the younger guys on here to stay on the right path and life will be a blessing.

hbd bro bro

...but id rather be my current age than go back to being kid. i like being older you got money and just more options in general. life is simpler for me now as an adult than when i was a kid and i intend to keep it that way.

Happy Henzo Day.....

Im J/k Happy birthday bro, at least your car insurance will go down now

happy birthday bro!

I turned 22 two weeks ago and I feel like I need to stretch every morning after I get outta bed. fml

Happy born day.. don't worry, life is long and 25 is still just cracking the surface of life. Still so much time to do w.e. you want in life (to an extent)

Back
Top Bottom