Damn, Shorty Bad. Vol. New Watch Alert

Ok you're right let shorty walk around the hospital like an instagram prostitute. More fap material for me.
.this is not what this thread is about. 

look at shorty and you worried about her job.

she can't help it she thick. 

that's not your problem either way lmao

So ima be that dude?

Her hips look like A flattened penny.

dl0015-mickey-rays-flat-ears-penny_.jpg

She bad, but her hips to dam wide, she got the same stance as a dam race horse.

Idk maybe im trippin, shes attractive, but hips that WIDE look weird. Same for irenethedream.

No such thing as hips too wide.

Hitting that thang from the back must be magical. Watching them cheeks and hip meat bounce. God is great.

Last edited:
She posted a pic of her swole trainer on her ig. Wondering if he's the dude hitting all that goodness.

4a55fe06_Dr_Bae.jpeg

From
To
This
500x1000px-LL-bfd00402_15035727_647751848737177_6402315093094170624_n.jpeg

grdJL.gif

word i thought i was the only one. something is def fishy.. first photo she fills out scrubs nicely (not easy to do) but the second photo is OD exaggerated. her LT band is MAD far from her waist, hell kind of proportion is that lol? must walk funny too the way she always pigeoned toed in all these gram photos.

coincidentally i have a friend who is a first year at UB med. ill ask him to do some recon and see whats really good..

So ima be that dude?

Her hips look like A flattened penny.

dl0015-mickey-rays-flat-ears-penny_.jpg

She bad, but her hips to dam wide, she got the same stance as a dam race horse.

Idk maybe im trippin, shes attractive, but hips that WIDE look weird. Same for irenethedream.

View media item 2245289
So what do you call this...

Boy if you dont......

Man im just sayin, lil momma bad, but from the front, hips too wide. And ksteezy cant say nada wit his fat chick.

And he never put me in my place.

@ksteezy

View media item 2245290

Since she said she got her shape from her mama, has she posted pics of her mom on ig we can analyze?

Back
Top Bottom