Damn, Shorty Bad. Vol. New Watch Alert

@ksteezy please put this cat back in his place

Man im just sayin, lil momma bad, but from the front, hips too wide. And ksteezy cant say nada wit his fat chick.

And he never put me in my place.

18898n2myjsa0gif.gif

Shouldnt as in that "im a teacher dressing all sexy" and taking photos that we saw awhile back, to this. I tend to agree.

Then again, I don't know many in the med school phase that have time for the gym, IG, or even getting dressed up to go out. More power to her. Let her cook.
I mean I'm actually very liberal but I get it. I usually dress down for work in scrubs but occasionally I clean up and wear some fly sh...But nothing that got my pecs and biceps sticking out. I ain't going to work looking like Shamar Moore in an old 90s black romantic comedy.

You can dress subtle and conservative and still be sexy. Hopefully she ain't going to work wearing extra tight leggings. 

giphy.gif

she built like a centaur but i would still beat doz something powerful. I'd ride that donkey like the preekness

Last edited:
Centaur is on point.

You can see the hip thing but that's what happens when all you dude's tell chicks thigh gaps are sexy.

As far as the mass illusion and something looking right I just think clothes that fit make her assets more pronounced compared to the scrubs.

If her face trash then **** like I don't know what kinda super dimes you messing with.

Last edited:
i think her face is pretty enough.

and based on the comparison to the stairmaster, I'd bet she's about 5'.

Def doable.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] @ the replies and op

that girl too much though, proportion contibutes greatly to aesthetics

Girl if you don't bring that centaur lookin a** here ma

Also, if she had glasses she'd be a 12/10 for me. YEEEESH

:nerd:

Last edited:
I didn't know Mediterranean women were shaped like that.

They aren't bro. This girl aint the rule, she's the exception. I've been all up and through there. There are some nice ones. But same as everywhere you go. There's some heat and some :x

Not to mention, I think she said just her moms is mediterranean. So her pops could be a duffle full of cantaloupe and instant cocoa packets and it would make perfect sense.

Back
Top Bottom