Damn Some of My Homeboys Are About to Do Some Serious Time vol. Just Say NO!!!

they were watching
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

Im just curious but why would they deliver their weed through the UPS...if it worked once it was a miracle i wouldn't try it again

literally happens on the daily, usually people tend to put it in air sealed containers and ship it overnight. you can still smell it, but noones gonna checkthe whole truck for a smell of weed, especially if its overnight.

it's extremely easy to ship weed especially if you overnight it...sounds like these dudes had a nice little run though

see, they shoulda stored the money elsewhere, like their mommas crib....why put all ur cookies in the same jar?

They might as well plea out to a lesser sentence if they can.

When the feds come knocking, 10 times out of 9, it's a wrap for you.

If it was just the weed, then it wouldn't have been AS bad (still woulda been bad though)

But those K's are adding more years to those sentences.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Crazy...They were gettin major cake at young ages.
yea the ages and $ amount is what stuck out to me-

and remember last drug thread when someone said up/fedex wasnt popping anymore
laugh.gif
there will always be busts but theres so much thrown out that they can never catch it all-

and HOW bad are the choppers? i mean its florida - i thought the gun laws were pretty lax down there? i know EVERYONE is holding choppers...handguns are justan accessory

them cats were gettin it in.

its not worth it. everybody who i have ever known personally in the drug game has get caught up with the law.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

and HOW bad are the choppers? i mean its florida - i thought the gun laws were pretty lax down there? i know EVERYONE is holding choppers...handguns are just an accessory

Which is my point. They made it sound like 3 AK's is a big bust or something. They're all over the place down here.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

and HOW bad are the choppers? i mean its florida - i thought the gun laws were pretty lax down there? i know EVERYONE is holding choppers...handguns are just an accessory

Which is my point. They made it sound like 3 AK's is a big bust or something. They're all over the place down here.
oh ok...i thought it was more like people were getting excited over 3 ks -

guess its just to add to the sensational story....like the ridiculous "street values" they assign
laugh.gif

Yeah, Fla is Chopper central, but how tough are the laws down there in regards to them?

Originally Posted by dreClark

Yeah, Fla is Chopper central, but how tough are the laws down there in regards to them?

you don't need a permit to buy or have a handgun in Florida unless it's for a concealed weapon

you just have to pass the background check

the waiting period is the same everywhere as far as I know

but if you really want to avoid any red tape or waiting periods just goto a gun show and buy one private sale

or look in your local paper / classifieds and buy one from a private seller

gun sales through private individuals are not regulated

and the beauty of florida is you can legally carry a loaded gun in your car as long as it's in a latched compartment like your glove box or center consoleWITHOUT having a concealed weapons permit

and if you have it in a holster that has a snapping latch over the top of the gun you can carry it anywhere in your car - even under the seat

edit: the waiting period is 3 days in FL?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

them cats were gettin it in.

its not worth it. everybody who i have ever known personally in the drug game has get caught up with the law.

Truth... If your HEAVY in the game then your gonna go down sooner or later. Either because of a C.I.,residents,stupidity,etc.

Everyone has their run and from what the OP said,these dudes been gettin it since HS.... My guess is some of their family members will take over the business.

yo its crazy matt..............I know SEVERAL cats who got caught cuz they sold to undercover smh.

Lurkin nailed it. One of the reasons I love Florida. Now, If these prices could just come down a little I'd cop.

Back
Top Bottom