Damn Some of My Homeboys Are About to Do Some Serious Time vol. Just Say NO!!!

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Lurkin nailed it. One of the reasons I love Florida. Now, If these prices could just come down a little I'd cop.

son they not gonna get no lower at this point.............das real.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Lurkin nailed it. One of the reasons I love Florida. Now, If these prices could just come down a little I'd cop.

son they not gonna get no lower at this point.............das real.

I know I'm just kidding myself.

i wish them boys the best. i hope they were intelligent enough to have a lawyer on the back burner. but they were probably too concerned with being flashy.

YOU GOT TO PAY TO PLAY.

i prefer making money that doesn't involve me possibly going to jail.

eek.gif

You gotta know when its time to get out the game. Pulling up in new cars every week and counting g stacks while in high school?
They were basically asking for it.

i made a thread some wat like this not to long ago
smh.gif
one of my dudes was looking at 90 years they give him 75 yesterday
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

You gotta know when its time to get out the game. Pulling up in new cars every week and counting g stacks while in high school?
They were basically asking for it.
Yeah they ain't give a damn either. They was counting straight stacks with no 20's. Straight 50 and 100.
tired.gif

lmao at the UPS delivery, but like dude said marijuana legalization would prob solve this issue. I dont even smoke or anything but support legalization

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Kingtre

and HOW bad are the choppers? i mean its florida - i thought the gun laws were pretty lax down there? i know EVERYONE is holding choppers...handguns are just an accessory
Which is my point. They made it sound like 3 AK's is a big bust or something. They're all over the place down here.
Yeah, Fla is Chopper central, but how tough are the laws down there in regards to them?

Chopper Central? New Orleans is nicknamed Chopper City. If you know the right people (wrong people actually ha) you can get a chopper for less than $200 in NewOrleans. More people carry Choppers than handguns.

A friend of mine is in Rikers right now because two months before his five year probation ended they drug tested him and found traces of weed.

I heard Mississippi is know for gun running and having choppers too. My boy said u could get AK's for like a yard apop if u get 5 or more. He's in FLA but he use to get his work from southern TX from the Mexicans for $50 per LB! Long story short, he got popped with alotof cash but no work. He's legit now...

BTW, SC doesn't have a waiting period. U can get your pistol the same day as long as u pass your SLED background check. U can only get one every 30 daysthough...
ohwell.gif

WAIT, so they got caught because of a tip ? or because they accpeted the package that was a set-up ? or both ?

Originally Posted by CasperJr

i made a thread some wat like this not to long ago
smh.gif
one of my dudes was looking at 90 years they give him 75 yesterday
smh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Glad I never got caught up in that nonsense.

getting caught with the tree's in Cali is a slap on the hand, but the AK is nothing nice due to the ban on assault rifles, different laws gonna applybecause these cats were trafficking!
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom