Damn, this just hit me like a sack of bricks...

RIP. God be with that man in his time of tragedy.
tired.gif

Thats the worst thing anyone can go through. I really feel for dude. He must be going to so much pain.
frown.gif

tired.gif
smh @ the jet.

RIP to his family.

the guy on the left is my former employer. i imagine thats his brother who lost his family. a bunch of my friends and i are trying to organize our ownfundraiser for Mr. Yoon

RIP.

That's not too far away from where I live.

It's sad because there's a marine base nearby and they do a lot of airplane training around the area.

Originally Posted by HUUUD

Yoon works as manager of "a variety store -- a store where they sell a variety of things," Shin said
I lol'd at that part for some reason.

Anyways, very tragic story
frown.gif

frown.gif

R.I.P.

I have tons of respect and compassion for immigrants like this.
laugh.gif
Soundskind of weird but I don't know how to explain it. But on a lighter note.. I just saw some pictures from his wedding and of his family... Man, I'mabout to shed a tear. He's definitely in my prayers tonight.

Originally Posted by SKYFLYDUl

the guy on the left is my former employer. i imagine thats his brother who lost his family. a bunch of my friends and i are trying to organize our own fundraiser for Mr. Yoon

That's really comforting to read after the OP. Props to you and your friends. I hope it turns out well.

R.I.P. to his family, and I hope the best for him.
frown.gif

Awwwwww man.... That really did something to me... Wow... I'm going to say a prayer for this man, his family, and the pilot... May his family rest inpeace.

frown.gif

That's so awful. I would be so sick if that happened to me. I don't even know what I would do.

R.I.P. to those that were lost.

Such a sad story and an honorable man. A lot of respect to him coming from me.

That's why I try to be around my family and close people who I claim to be family as much as I can. You never know what will happen in this world...

he'll be collecting monthly checks from the military from now plus damages costs . But still, that's one tough minded guy.

Back
Top Bottom