Damn Tommy...Now you got the Illuminati and Freemasons looking for you

sirius-mystery.jpg

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Where in central park is he talkin about?

obelisk.jpg

That's dope. I have have to make note to visit when I go to NY.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]is there proof of african exploration of the western hemisphere? heard of it but never had anythingto show of proof...mainly speculations[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Good looks with those books posted...def gonna try and read a few, tryna get my Black enlightenmenton for sometime now, haze got me fiending on searching eygpt/kemet history....had a long ralk with one of my cousins about it[/color]

Yo Haze good looking on those books.
I am going to Cairo in October, and I want to do as much research as I can before I visit.
Those books will help

smokin.gif
interesting stuff.
gonna check the material dropped too.
was there more to the interview?

when he start rambling about ole girl's subconscious laughing and snarf, he lost me. I thought she was just one of those people who laugh at anything...(imone of those people sometimes lol) Other than that,
pimp.gif

I actually thought there was a lot of relevance in that part...she wasnt just laughing a little...and seemed she was also making subtle, derisive remarks andhad that general attitude behind her behavior and it was just being covered defensively with her laughter (whether consciously or subconsciously) as if she wasgoing to turn what he was saying into something comical. I also noticed her defensive answer of "American" to the question of her ethnicity andgetting a straightforward answer was like pulling teeth.
nerd.gif
---I thoughtthat part was on point. Ive seen people have inappropriate laughter/responses manifest subconsciously in situations exposing something...in honesty, I'vebeen that person before. Im sure most of us have... particularly as children.

- props on the vid.

- props to Haze for the books/info on more vids.

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

laugh.gif

"What's your Ethnicity?"
"Brooklyn New York"

- i cant stand NYers sometimes
smh.gif

- although in her defense i think she thought Tommy was BSing when he started dropping knowledge. i mean we've known Tommy Davidson for over 15 years, andi have NEVER seen him serious.....not one time ever. but i think once he kicked her out the room she got it, but was so embarrased all she could say wasBrooklyn New York just to try to get out as soon as possible

Originally Posted by sn00pee

when he start rambling about ole girl's subconscious laughing and snarf, he lost me. I thought she was just one of those people who laugh at anything...(im one of those people sometimes lol) Other than that,
pimp.gif

Nah, its deeper than that. Essentially what Fanon says in wretched of the earth (start with that book) is after generations of oppression, Black people haveaccepted their social position. Since we accept the fact that we except to not be as smart, intelligent, and well read as the oppressor, we constantly teareach other down because seeing another black person who has all of those qualities deviates from our accepted norm. Hence you will often hear Black kidscalling other Black kids who do well in school "white" which is to say to be intelligent and do well in school you can not be black. BTW out of allthose books start with "Wretched of the Earth".

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

when he start rambling about ole girl's subconscious laughing and snarf, he lost me. I thought she was just one of those people who laugh at anything...(im one of those people sometimes lol) Other than that,
pimp.gif

Nah, its deeper than that. Essentially what Fanon says in wretched of the earth (start with that book) is after generations of oppression, Black people have accepted their social position. Since we accept the fact that we except to not be as smart, intelligent, and well read as the oppressor, we constantly tear each other down because seeing another black person who has all of those qualities deviates from our accepted norm. Hence you will often hear Black kids calling other Black kids who do well in school "white" which is to say to be intelligent and do well in school you can not be black. BTW out of all those books start with "Wretched of the Earth".
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]preach....this is something i see all the time, slavery has forced self hate on us, notjust af am, but africans as whole...its sad[/color]

dudes think comedians are illogical or irrational but the truth is most of them get their humor from the truth.

Damn Tommy...Now you got the Illuminati and Freemasons looking for you

The problem is, a couple thousand people who know the truth aren't a threat. Thewhole nation needs to open their minds up for something to happen from this knowledge. What's great about theinternet is that we have access to study this $!%% that the television would never televise. To dude who asked, study Ivan Van Sertima for a start.

U know how many people goign to central park right now to get that and try to resell or something?

Like others said.. some truth, some reaches, etc.

That girl wasn't too bright.

She had no idea that he was being serious. She thought he was making it all up as jokes.... "He's sooo funny"
smh.gif

34i1v8i.gif

2sb2250.gif

it is good to see black ppl in positions of prominence acknowledging the truth. there are so many more who do in deed know the truth, but they wouldn'tdare acknowledge it public for fear of repercussions from their "masters."

much respect to tommy d.

pimp.gif

Nah, its deeper than that. Essentially what Fanon says in wretched of the earth (start with that book) is after generations of oppression, Black people have accepted their social position. Since we accept the fact that we except to not be as smart, intelligent, and well read as the oppressor, we constantly tear each other down because seeing another black person who has all of those qualities deviates from our accepted norm. Hence you will often hear Black kids calling other Black kids who do well in school "white" which is to say to be intelligent and do well in school you can not be black. BTW out of all those books start with "Wretched of the Earth".
But can't this be said for others as well? I know of many white people that I know that do the exact same thing. They tear those who are moreintelligent down because they themselves are jealous. If we were to take this a step further, perhaps it could be said that this can be attributed to class.Where one class is always tearing other, more well read and intelligent , members of said class down because it is outside of this norm. I think this is a moreaccurate depiction of the modern day situation.

crazy anyone know exactly where in central park is that?

and also is it true that the sphinx was built because of the aliens from sirius came and visit earth a long time ago? they were supposely halfman half dog. hasany one heard about this?

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

pimp.gif

But can't this be said for others as well? I know of many white people that I know that do the exact same thing. They tear those who are more intelligent down because they themselves are jealous. If we were to take this a step further, perhaps it could be said that this can be attributed to class. Where one class is always tearing other, more well read and intelligent , members of said class down because it is outside of this norm. I think this is a more accurate depiction of the modern day situation.

Yes, this happens in other social groups as well. The difference being its done in different ways. Blacks do it to replicate the same oppression we have livedwith since the 1600's. Blacks do it because we have learned to hate our selves over multiple generations. This is also why within same families the kidswith lighter skin and "good hair" usually get treated better because they look more white. This set of circumstances is unique to non-whites and weall face what I would term as internalized oppression to varying degrees. However when whites do this it is done for completely different reasons and motives.Thats the difference.

Originally Posted by BTonNT

I actually thought there was a lot of relevance in that part...she wasnt just laughing a little...and seemed she was also making subtle, derisive remarks and
had that general attitude behind her behavior and it was just being covered defensively with her laughter (whether consciously or subconsciously) as if she was
going to turn what he was saying into something comical. I also noticed her defensive answer of "American" to the question of her ethnicity and
getting a straightforward answer was like pulling teeth.
nerd.gif
---I thought
that part was on point.

u sir, are on point with that observation.

Back
Top Bottom