'Dance Crew' Judge Busted for Child Molestation

deserves to rot in hell for dating an underage chick?

quite harsh, sir.

it's not like he threw her down forcibly and raped her then told her if she tells her parents hell kill them

chill.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

deserves to rot in hell for dating an underage chick?

quite harsh, sir.

it's not like he threw her down forcibly and raped her then told her if she tells her parents hell kill them

chill.
oh snaps, didnt really read or quite understand it. thought he molested a 10yr old girl.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

dude can only get chicks his size
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

She's on The Secret Life of An American Teenager. She was also in the bring it on movie with Solange. She's gorgeous and I love her lips. Her name isFrancia Raisa. She's Honduran and Mexican just read the article and what mother and father allow their daughter to date man that old? I'm report a manfor even trying to hit on her. Even lying and saying he's 37 like that's gonna make me feel better.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

She's on The Secret Life of An American Teenager. She was also in the bring it on movie with Solange. She's gorgeous and I love her lips. Her name is Francia Raisa. She's Honduran and Mexican just read the article and what mother and father allow their daughter to date man that old? I'm report a man for even trying to hit on her. Even lying and saying he's 37 like that's gonna make me feel better.

DSK, myt right here posted up the info on this girl. She's really pretty. Kind of has that Kim K look. She actually getsmistaken for Kim K and gets asked to sign autographs as Kim K. There was an appreciation post for her on here a while ago. Like I wrote previously, I heardthat he knew her since she was 12/13. But, supposedly when that article was written that they were together for 3 years and they broke up in February, she was20. Her birthday is in July. So, he could have started dating her when she was 17 and he was 37.
sick.gif
He probably lured her. I just cannot believe her parents allowed it! I also readthat he did mention that she is one of the things in his life he can't live without.

Back
Top Bottom