DAR April 17th @ The MADHATTER DC 6:30 Lucky Strike Afterwards.... ARE YOU STILL DOWN!?

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i'll just have fries and some lemonade... are refills free?

You bringin your friend again? 
nerd.gif

embarassed.gif

i don't know...i'll ask her...do you want her to come?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

she's probably not coming...she's goin to Freaknik in ATL instead
laugh.gif

smh.gif
frown.gif

on another note tho...

Freaknik is back?!!??

*books flight to Atlanta*

Damn n#$$@$ throwin "TOP FLIGHT"-Genetics around.... Lemme find out!!!!

were's will the session be held. ?????
nerd.gif

Dev you tryin to chill and then head to the session???

Royal Fam, you kno u welcome as well as Kev.

What's the move?

I may just hit Bmore at the break of dust, do my lurking with "Mr. Lowkey" and him and I can hit D.C. from there...

LMK.

I'll have "friends" just meet me up at lucky strike.  Won't catch no pics on me! 
roll.gif

$%%% if you comin up here thats whats up....

Go get "Jewcci Mane" (
laugh.gif
x
smh.gif
x
nerd.gif
) and hit the usual spots...

whats the closest metro stop to this place?

i'm not trying to drive all the way from richmond to dc and i dont wanna go home for the whole weekend...

/\ Sheena the Gallery Place Metro Stop is literally under Lucky Strike... or are you going to the Mad Hatter as well?

Originally Posted by mhtcjt37

Hey guys I'm tryin to set things up for y'all at the Madhatter. If you guys could give me an idea of what you expect to order there I'd appreciate it. How much food, drinks, beer, etc. Will it be mainly beer or liquor? The more info I have the better I can do for y'all. Thanks in advance.

Alice burger for me..Guiness (preferably Stout) and Patron.

is it just me....or is nt tripping because me and cmoney most def left some comments in this post and now they are ghost...? when i look at my history they are there but they directly to different posts. yuku SUCKS!

Yuku has been horrible lately.

I'll try this again, but I think the closest Metro stop is dupont circle.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

is it just me....or is nt tripping because me and cmoney most def left some comments in this post and now they are ghost...? when i look at my history they are there but they directly to different posts. yuku SUCKS!

i definately responded to your post and now its gone
laugh.gif

dupont is the closest to madhatter?

Yeah, this is nuts. I posted in here as well. No alcohol for me, just water. And I'll be making the more healthier selections from the menu. Don't eat beef or pork, so probably something with chicken or fish.

Back
Top Bottom